ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Tickets

See you in 101. Yeah we had great sideline seats in the 100s in Phoenix, definitely have more people with more points attending this one.

Anyone know if we really did request a bigger allotment and how much more we filled? Maybe Shannon could find out?
R. Shannon will be busy analyzing our current roster and recruiting for 2018.

I can tell you I ordered mine well after the announcement was made that we sold out the 12.5k allotment. I'm in section 340 (~50yrd). 18.1 GKC points. Happy about mid field, but a little afraid of heights.

Section 247. 4 in row 11 and 4 in row 12. Pretty happy about that. I know they’re in the end zone but I didn’t want to be in the third deck.

People's opinions will vary but I currently sit in the upper level (near the 20 yard line, row 11) for falcon's games and think the view is just fine. The Halo board is somewhat distracting though, because it is so easy to watch that versus the action of the field.

R. Shannon will be busy analyzing our current roster and recruiting for 2018.

I can tell you I ordered mine well after the announcement was made that we sold out the 12.5k allotment. I'm in section 340 (~50yrd). 18.1 GKC points. Happy about mid field, but a little afraid of heights.
I think he meany the OS reporter.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I just sold my one ticket for more than I bought it for on stubhub in under 24 hours.
I bought them through UCF, wasn’t happy with it, and now I’ll buy closer, so everyone wins

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I just sold my one ticket for more than I bought it for on stubhub in under 24 hours.
I bought them through UCF, wasn’t happy with it, and now I’ll buy closer, so everyone wins
What section you trying to get into?

What section you trying to get into?
124 and 125 are reasonably priced. I was in the end zone. I’m debating if I’m going to go all out and get amazing seats, but unfortunately my friends don’t want to spend more than $180 each. We are discussing it now. I may just supplement them. These games don’t happen very often

124 and 125 are reasonably priced. I was in the end zone. I’m debating if I’m going to go all out and get amazing seats, but unfortunately my friends don’t want to spend more than $180 each. We are discussing it now. I may just supplement them. These games don’t happen very often

Or get cooler friends.
[cheers]

If we’re lucky it will become an annual tradition

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi
Anyone looking for tickets still?

I have 4 in 348, my group is looking to upgrade. I paid $614 for mine, but am offering 4 for $500 or 2 for $275, OBO

Let me know if you're interested!

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Any idea when they are going to be mailed out?

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Any idea when they are going to be mailed out?
Nope, not I.

I believe they are supposed to be UCFedEx'd though when the ticket crew finally sorts out all the hard tickets.

I kinda prefer electronic tickets though. Less likely to lose while tailgating.

I received my Peach Bowl tickets and a
12-0 commerative 8 x 11 season ticket.
:sunglasses:[cheers]:cool2::)
Sweet... UCFedex?

Does it come in a standard envelope? Or are their UCF logos, etc?

I'm using these tickets as a Christmas gift... Wife believes game is sold out after hearing UCF sold allotment, so I'm curious if I need to be the first to the door if envelope has UCF logo on it.

Sweet... UCFedex?

Does it come in a standard envelope? Or are their UCF logos, etc?

I'm using these tickets as a Christmas gift... Wife believes game is sold out after hearing UCF sold allotment, so I'm curious if I need to be the first to the door if envelope has UCF logo on it.
Yes. It had a logo on it. Came in a UPS envelope with a subtle, but noticeable logo on the shipping label

Anyone here who still hasn't received an email saying the tickets are on it's way? Starting to get a little uneasy because I went through the Allotment and didn't get a ticket, but I could get one through the AAC for getting a season ticket for next year. Well, according to the guy I spoke to on the phone anyways.

Anyone here who still hasn't received an email saying the tickets are on it's way? Starting to get a little uneasy because I went through the Allotment and didn't get a ticket, but I could get one through the AAC for getting a season ticket for next year. Well, according to the guy I spoke to on the phone anyways.
What was the number of the guy you spoke to? How’d you find it?

I’ve never heard anything about this.

I received my Peach Bowl tickets and a
12-0 commerative 8 x 11 season ticket.
:sunglasses:[cheers]:cool2::)

I’m having logistical issues getting up there and back. Email me if you are looking for tickets (2). Section 125, Row 1 with the AMG open bar 2.5 hours before kick off.

I’m having logistical issues getting up there and back. Email me if you are looking for tickets (2). Section 125, Row 1 with the AMG open bar 2.5 hours before kick off.
Wow. That totally sucks! Sorry to hear that!
However, I have my tickets and the alumni tailgate as well from 9-12

Those are awesome seats. With the open bar you should get premium dollar on Stubhub as I just sold my UCF allotment tickets and made a profit.

Thanks for the offer. Really appreciate it. If I knew about last week I would have been all over that. I’m sure that you can get $350-$400 each at least.

I was going to be in your section without the open bar, so you were safe. Until next year. Haha. Good luck fellow Knight fan! :sunglasses: [cheers]

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I have a single ticket for sale in our section, ready to ship...

Section 101, Row 42, Seat 3

Asking $140...ill take $120 if you are a current UCF student.

Got my ticket thing sorted out. I called and they said they forgot to ship mine... oh, well. Good to know it's coming!

Are the nice looking gold tickets exclusive if you buy through UCF? Do you get those if you buy through Ticketmaster?

How do I not like this?
Yeah bro. I rented a house for the family in Kissimmee until Jan 2 and I'm trying to get back home on the first. I might drive up and back but then I can't use the open bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT