ADVERTISEMENT

Peaky Blinders

Yep it’s awesome. Still one of my favorites but Castle Rock on Hulu is making a strong push now.

Along with HBO’s Sharp Objects. It’s a fairly dark, slow show but if you can stick with it, also pretty awesome. Amy Adams is great.

How much of your mind, body, and time, do you philistines waste on television? I expect it from a simpleton like 85, but the rest of y'all should get out a little more.

How much of your mind, body, and time, do you philistines waste on television? I expect it from a simpleton like 85, but the rest of y'all should get out a little more.

I watch most of my shows while traveling to places that you tell your friends you’ve been to

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
Anyone watching Yellowstone? Quite like it and it's basically a Netflix show on cable. Hard R rating.

You’re just a Philistine who can’t appreciate art and story telling. I bet you’re all over the new Ballers season*

Tell me a story but make me care about the damn thing. I haven't watched Ballers at all.

HBO seriously needs to start printing money and luring the talent away from Netflix. It really isn't close how much better stuff is on Netflix.

I've barely made it threw 2 episodes and haven't gone back to the third yet. I really have heard good things about this show but really hasn't made me come back for more. Narcos was a bit slow to start and ended up being my favorite so maybe ill stick with it.

Thank God this slow-moving dog of a show is over. It's rare to see such shit.
Really? I have it in my watchlist.

Also looking forward to Jack Ryan as well as the new season of Ozark.

Has anyone checked out The Man In the High Castle on Amazon? Good show. Oh, yeah...Sneaky Pete is good, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT