ADVERTISEMENT

Phoenix Open

Flem3000

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2016
In full UCF gear and they are throwing t shirts on 16th for all us drunks that got here at 6 am and stood in line. Dude, in University of Arizona gear catches a shirt in front of me, turns, hands me the shirt, and says this is for your National Championship. Everyone outside of Alabama loves us.

In full UCF gear and they are throwing t shirts on 16th for all us drunks that got here at 6 am and stood in line. Dude, in University of Arizona gear catches a shirt in front of me, turns, hands me the shirt, and says this is for your National Championship. Everyone outside of Alabama loves us.
Beautiful sunrise! Enjoy the day!

debauchery fuels Phil to turn back the clock. #BuiltByASU

I can't figure it out. What's a ZJ? Zona Job? Zena(princess warrior) Job? I gotta know.
MV5BMTIxNjcxMDUxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjAxNTM3._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Reactions: Flem3000
Happy, I'll be back for the Wichita State game. I got your club ticket if you want to join the party.
I’ve got an extra front row seat, was going to ask if you wanted to go but I’ll take you up on the club. :cheers2:

Happy, I'll be back for the Wichita State game. I got your club ticket if you want to join the party.
If they're playing in ATL I'm in. From the looks of it, a Bizzle J is not out of the question. Dude really wants tok be in the Club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT