ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Special edition t-shirt on UCF game

Never seen a program want to be a footnote in history so much, but ... you go Pitt! ;)

Well... there you go.

What were those horns honking in the street after the game?

Those horns said “No big deal. We are Pitt and we have been there before!”

[roll]:joy:[roll]:joy:[roll]

Wow. Act like you've been there before. I wonder if they made t-shirts for beating #2 Miami in 2017 or Clemson in 2016 (when they won a Natty).

nice looking shirt

SphericalQuarrelsomeHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

Wow. Act like you've been there before. I wonder if they made t-shirts for beating #2 Miami in 2017 or Clemson in 2016 (when they won a Natty).
Wasn’t that game at Clemson too?

This proves that losing to Pittsburgh isn’t going to do anything to us. Just like beating them doesn’t do anything We are still ranked.

It was a fluke. We beat them 9 out of 10 times right now.

Teams lose games. We win out and Boise loses and we play a team 10 times better than Pittsburgh

Says the team that invokes something obscure called the Colley Matrix. Anyhow, I hope your offensive linemens' bruises are healing OK because the YuckConn Huskies are lurking.

My dad's a Pitt alum/fan, and I grew up hearing him shout at the TV while they played, so couldn't resist buying him one for Xmas

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Says the team that invokes something obscure called the Colley Matrix. Anyhow, I hope your offensive linemens' bruises are healing OK because the YuckConn Huskies are lurking.
September 21st, 2019. A day that will live forever in the minds of Pittsburgh fans around the country

The day lowly Pitt took down the mighty UCF Knights

Please buy your “Pitt Special” T-shirt to commemorate the trick play to save the day for Pitt and make up for the 2018, 45-14 drubbing.

This is the turnaround game for a once proud program back on the rise. If we can upset the great UCF, we can upset anyone

They are so great, that they are still ranked and we are not.

Reactions: beelit47
Funny you mention this when your linemen literally threw themselves on the ground all day saturday and a year earlier like snipers hit them. 45-14

September 21st, 2019. A day that will live forever in the minds of Pittsburgh fans around the country

The day lowly Pitt took down the mighty UCF Knights

Please buy your “Pitt Special” T-shirt to commemorate the trick play to save the day for Pitt and make up for the 2018, 45-14 drubbing.

This is the turnaround game for a once proud program back on the rise. If we can upset the great UCF, we can upset anyone

They are so great, that they are still ranked and we are not.

Lowly? Then why are you 1-2 against us? Why did you chicken out of the return trip to Pittsburgh in the earlier series? Probably because you got smashed. Sorry, but a "lowly" team just lined up and punched your linemen in the face. We jammed the ball down your throat on a game-winning drive -- and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it. You need to stick to playing YuckConn.

Lowly? Then why are you 1-2 against us? Why did you chicken out of the return trip to Pittsburgh in the earlier series? Probably because you got smashed. Sorry, but a "lowly" team just lined up and punched your linemen in the face. We jammed the ball down your throat on a game-winning drive -- and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it. You need to stick to playing YuckConn.
Rankings??? I don’t see you there

A damn thing we couldn’t do about it?
One failed famous T-Shirt special and you’re not even here

We are so far up in in your head, that we should charge rent

You’re obsessed with UCF

Last edited:
When you're a 'Power' Conference Divisional Champion, and you beat a lowly 'G5' by 1 point at home ... if this doesn't say UCF is relevant, I don't know what does!

UCF is relevant. It’s undeniable. It doesn’t matter what conference you play in, those guys are a top 20 team every year. People can debate the “National Championship” (I’m not engaging that) but they can’t deny the merit and quality of the wins UCF has logged.

Pitt is a young team finding itself and the strides from week 1 against UVA to the disappointment of the PSU game have been a tough road. No one gave us a chance against your offense and that’s all the recognition in the world that UCF could need. You walked into a P5 division champions house as favorites.

It’s very impressive what they’ve put together in Orlando. Only a matter of time before a major conference scoops them up.

@Pittski - get the homers up there to go for another 1-1. Pitt should not be afraid to play tougher OOC competition. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I fully expect to see you guys be in the mix for the conference title again this year. Looking back, the tough competition early will have been shown to have set the table.

Reactions: ahabmw
We have the NY6 bowl game

Pittsburgh will never play for anything

They played Stanford in a bowl game that wasn’t as good and lost

Don’t let one loser who is obsessed with us ruin the fact that there have been some classy people on our board from Pitt. This dude literally has no life. I can’t think of one time when any of us gloated this long on another teams board after a win.

I’m rooting for Pitt the rest of the year. But this Dj guy, he’s trash with nothing better to do in his life then to visit a board and you’ve got to just feel sorry for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s here for another month based on how often he is here now

Don’t let one loser who is obsessed with us ruin the fact that there have been some classy people on our board from Pitt. This dude literally has no life. I can’t think of one time when any of us gloated this long on another teams board after a win.

I’m rooting for Pitt the rest of the year. But this Dj guy, he’s trash with nothing better to do in his life then to visit a board and you’ve got to just feel sorry for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s here for another month based on how often he is here now
Yes, it’s quite bizarre. He has mental issues
Wonder if he’s even a Pitt fan

Reactions: ahabmw
...Probably because you got smashed. Sorry, but a "lowly" team just lined up and punched your linemen in the face. We jammed the ball down your throat on a game-winning drive -- and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it. ....

well.... ucf did give Pitt a freebee first down on offsides and the refs could have called illegal motion on that Pitt Special when the qb was moving kinda forward and not just sideways as the ball was snapped (check the tape). IMO if they called an illegal motion it would not have been a bogus call This was a game of inches won by a Pitt team that wanted it more for 60 minutes -- congrats but it was not a complete physical domination or UCF would not have scored 31 unanswered.

well.... ucf did give Pitt a freebee first down on offsides and the refs could have called illegal motion on that Pitt Special when the qb was moving kinda forward and not just sideways as the ball was snapped (check the tape). IMO if they called an illegal motion it would not have been a bogus call This was a game of inches won by a Pitt team that wanted it more for 60 minutes -- congrats but it was not a complete physical domination or UCF would not have scored 31 unanswered.

Exactly. Go get us another 1-1 . Pitt should not be afraid to play tougher OOC competition. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Well, I want to get that t-shirt for myself, where can I order it? I had one at home, but it was made from bad quality materials, and when I washed it the drawing was already deleted. Meh, that is when I understood that better to pay more, but to pay for a quality product. Happily, I found a cool website on the internet and now I am trying to understand how to get started with printful and create my own t-shirts. Sounds cool, isn't it?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT