ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh Shooting

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
I totally understand the criticism of Trump when it comes to the mailings of bombs. I can understand much of the criticism of Trump over his "enemy of the people" remark.

But I don't understand the criticism of Trump when it comes to the Pittsburgh shooting at all.

The shooter was pissed off at Trump, and considered him 'too pro-Zionist,' all while there are people in Congress right now who have said some extremely unflattering things -- let alone laid countless blame -- at the doorstep of Jewish-Americans.

I really don't understand how the US media and politicians can be so blatantly hypocritical. Even Biden stupidly got into it, and looks like a fool.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
the media in this country is absolutely terrible and are only adding fuel to the current political fire
They are trying to correlate frustrations with undocumented residents (non-legal residents) as frustrations with Jewish-Americans citizens.
I'm utterly dumbfounded, and this is why the Progressives are no longer Liberals.

The US media is also failing to note how much the shooter hated Trump over his embracing Israel and those of Jewish faith.

The point isn't that Trump is racist. It's that he's energized racists by appearing to not take a strong stand against the KKK and Nazi groups.

There is a reason nearly 100% of Nazis voted for Trump and not Hillary and I don't think it was for the tax cuts.

They are trying to correlate frustrations with undocumented residents (non-legal residents) as frustrations with Jewish-Americans citizens.
I'm utterly dumbfounded, and this is why the Progressives are no longer Liberals.

The US media is also failing to note how much the shooter hated Trump over his embracing Israel and those of Jewish faith.

Trump has been described by Israelis as the greatest friend to Israel that they’ve ever had. He actually followed through in moving the Embassy.

The media narrative has been and remains a farce

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
The point isn't that Trump is racist. It's that he's energized racists by appearing to not take a strong stand against the KKK and Nazi groups.

There is a reason nearly 100% of Nazis voted for Trump and not Hillary and I don't think it was for the tax cuts.
I could say the same thing about Obama except I do believe he was anti-Semitic.

I could say the same thing about Obama except I do believe he was anti-Semitic.

Good thing the facts don't give a shit what you believe.

For instance: you also believe that black people started a fire that was actually started by lightning.

Ever since he started campaigning for President, Trump has had a field day bashing the "global elites." You don't have to be Einstein to know it's a 'wink-wink' racist code word for "Jew."

Whenever Trump was asked directly about it during the campaign, he'd point to Jared Kushner and say, "Look there. My son-in-law's a Jew. So how can I be anti-Semitic?

Ever since he started campaigning for President, Trump has had a field day bashing the "global elites." You don't have to be Einstein to know it's a 'wink-wink' racist code word for "Jew."

Whenever Trump was asked directly about it during the campaign, he'd point to Jared Kushner and say, "Look there. My son-in-law's a Jew. So how can I be anti-Semitic?

Can you show me one instance where Trump said anything even remotely anti-Semitic? Your inference here is asinine. Absolutely ridiculous. Especially given that the country that he’s had the warmest relationship with is Israel.

I hear there are a lot of Jews in Israel. Wink wink.

You guys have to invent some much nonsense to sustain your TDS. It’s unreal

Can you show me one instance where Trump said anything even remotely anti-Semitic? Your inference here is asinine.
I completely agree, especially when there are so many Democrats who have actually said things! Trump has been mega pro-Israel and pro-Jewish stances.

So under the 'standard' Trump is held to, Obama is massively anti-Semitic. I don't believe Obama is, but damn ... the left has gone off-the-deep-end here.

There is already so much to blame on Trump that is real.
Why is he the scapegoat for everything, when such blame just discredits the people making the accusations that are easily disproven?

Can you show me one instance where Trump said anything even remotely anti-Semitic? Your inference here is asinine. Absolutely ridiculous. Especially given that the country that he’s had the warmest relationship with is Israel.

I hear there are a lot of Jews in Israel. Wink wink.

You guys have to invent some much nonsense to sustain your TDS. It’s unreal
He can’t because he didn’t. His daughter converted to Judaism. Everyone knows a converted Jew is more Jewish than most Jews. They way Trump adores his children there is no way he could be anti-Semitic. On top of that, I look at the mans company, it is loaded with Jewish people. Now Obama was anti-Semitic, you can’t surround yourself with the likes of Jerimiah Write, Al Dharpton and Louis Farrakhan and not be.

Reactions: UCFBS
Now Obama was anti-Semitic, you can’t surround yourself with the likes of Jerimiah Write, Al Dharpton and Louis Farrakhan and not be.
Probably the more 'objective' phrase would be, "While there's no proof Obama was anti-Semitic, he not only associated with, but even lauded, prominent, more than a handful of anti-Semitic leaders, instead of denouncing them."

This whole non-sense is why the US media has become a joke to anyone objective.

I totally understand the criticism of Trump when it comes to the mailings of bombs. I can understand much of the criticism of Trump over his "enemy of the people" remark.

But I don't understand the criticism of Trump when it comes to the Pittsburgh shooting at all.

The shooter was pissed off at Trump, and considered him 'too pro-Zionist,' all while there are people in Congress right now who have said some extremely unflattering things -- let alone laid countless blame -- at the doorstep of Jewish-Americans.

I really don't understand how the US media and politicians can be so blatantly hypocritical. Even Biden stupidly got into it, and looks like a fool.

Short memory? Remember last year when the Nazis marched at UVA and Trump said "there were fine people on both sides"? This is what happens when you aren't clear in condemning anti-semitism and give the racists the space to believe that you are with them.

Remember last year when the Nazis marched at UVA and Trump said "there were good people on both sides"?
Yes. Because Trump was referring to the non-Nazi Republicans and the non-Antifa Democrats. You do understand the right is far, far less populous than the left in both cases, correct? This includes the number of Nazis v. Antifa too.

Even the ACLU documented what really happened. But apparently the ACLU's points don't matter, right?

This is what happens when you aren't clear in condemning anti-semitism and give the racists the space to believe that you are with them.
Huh? I'm not tracking. Trump has repeatedly condemned anti-semitism well before the shooting.

This is what I don't understand. Especially considering you have many Democratic politicians making statements that are far closer to anti-semitism. Sorry, but anyone not seeing that loses all credibility with me. I can understand most of the other complaints on Trump. But this one is like watching people throw stones from inside their glass house.

Every time the left blames Trump for something they are far more responsible for, the more, new Trump supporters are created in the backlash.

• Dislike
Yes. Because Trump was referring to the non-Nazi Republicans and the non-AntiFa Democrats.

Huh? I'm not tracking. Trump has repeatedly condemned anti-semitism well before the shooting.

This is what I don't understand. Especially considering you have many Democratic politicians making statements that are far closer to anti-semitism. Sorry, but anyone not seeing that loses all credibility with me. I can understand most of the other complaints on Trump. But this one is like watching people throw stones from inside their glass house.

There you go equivocating Nazis with Antifa. You are part of the problem. You heard what you wanted to hear. Trump condemned anti-semitism and then went off telepromter and gave them cover with his off-scripted remarks. There is a reason why the David Duke's of the world fully support him and feel that he is with the racists.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
There you go equivocating Nazis with Antifa.
Yes, because it's like watching the Nazis and Bolsheviks all over again. They don't represent the right or left.

You are part of the problem.
No, you are the problem. You think there are only 2 sides.

You heard what you wanted to hear.
No, I'm an objective, classic Liberal. I'm not a conservative or progressive who is going to blame Obama or Trump for everything.

Trump condemned anti-semitism and then went off telepromter and gave them cover with his off-scripted remarks.
Like?

There is a reason why the David Duke's of the world fully support him and feel that he is with the racists.
Just like the anti-Semitic leaders of this country fully supported Obama and feel that he was with them.

• Dislike
lol BS going full Office Space as usual. No point in debating him, he has mental issues.

There you go equivocating Nazis with Antifa. You are part of the problem. You heard what you wanted to hear. Trump condemned anti-semitism and then went off telepromter and gave them cover with his off-scripted remarks. There is a reason why the David Duke's of the world fully support him and feel that he is with the racists.

I like how Duke supporting Trump, without ANY return support from Trump, is evidence that Trump is a Nazi and pushing some Aryan cause, while Obama's open embrace and support of Louis Farrakhan is utterly irrelevant.

I made this point earlier and you all scoffed. Yet here we are again with a lefty throwing around David Duke to ding Trump for support he didn't solicit or want.

I like how Duke supporting Trump, without ANY return support from Trump, is evidence that Trump is a Nazi and pushing some Aryan cause, while Obama's open embrace and support of Louis Farrakhan is utterly irrelevant.
I made this point earlier and you all scoffed. Yet here we are again with a lefty throwing around David Duke to ding Trump for support he didn't solicit or want.
Sorry @firm_bizzle, but 85's got you on that one.

It's okay for Democrats to associate with well-known, anti-Semitic leaders, especially if they are minorities. This is the double-standard that is driving a lot of moderates away from the left.

Racism is not why Trump won. In fact, it's the inability of some minority leaders to recognize what they say upsets the everyday, average minority -- not just white person -- that is causing a lot of people to turn. And when the US media proliferates such attitudes as well, it causes people to backlash against what the US media wants.

Because if people -- regardless of their background -- cannot be objective, they will be discarded by the people who are objective. Which is why the US media's approval ratings are in the toilet too, and have been since mid last decade.

Yes, because it's like watching the Nazis and Bolsheviks all over again. They don't represent the right or left.

No, you are the problem. You think there are only 2 sides.

No, I'm an objective, classic Liberal. I'm not a conservative or progressive who is going to blame Obama or Trump for everything.

Like?

Just like the anti-Semitic leaders of this country fully supported Obama and feel that he was with them.

I see where you get your screen name. Stop making excuses for the racist, stop trying to justify their hate with "Obama did it". Just condemn the racism and anti-semitism without the extra BS.

Duke is just the most famous racist (so his name is brought up) but there are plenty of others Richard Spencer, Steve King.

I see where you get your screen name. Stop making excuses for the racist, stop trying to justify their hate with "Obama did it". Just condemn the racism and anti-semitism without the extra BS.

I'm still 50/50 on whether he actually believes the bullshit he spews, or he just choses the most obviously stupid and painfully wrong viewpoint he can make up and argue, hence the "BS" part.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I see where you get your screen name. Stop making excuses for the racist, stop trying to justify their hate with "Obama did it".
Just condemn the racism and anti-semitism without the extra BS.
I can condemn Trump for catering too much to the Nazis, yes.
But I'd have to condemn too many Democrats for anti-semitism well before Trump.

Sorry, but that's just the objective reality.

I can condemn Trump for catering too much to the Nazis, yes.
But I'd have to condemn too many Democrats for anti-semitism well before Trump.

Sorry, but that's just the objective reality.

You can't help yourself. Just stop at the first sentence. The message is more powerful.

You can't help yourself. Just stop at the first sentence. The message is more powerful.
So I'm only allowed to condemn Trump over insensitivity (or outright racism), not statements that border on (or are outright) anti-Semitic statements from Democrats? And I must equate everything Trump says to anti-Semitism too?

Seriously?

• Dislike
So I'm only allowed to condemn Trump over insensitivity (or outright racism), not statements that border on (or are outright) anti-Semitic statements from Democrats? And I must equate everything Trump says to anti-Semitism too?

Seriously?

Like I said before: leaning towards obviously trolling. No one is this stupid.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Like I said before: leaning towards obviously trolling. No one is this stupid.

He's a solid troll, absolutely. I just wish his therapist encouraged him to work out his issues by making real friends instead of unhinged ones in crazy online communities like this. He has my thoughts and prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT