ADVERTISEMENT

Players Thoughts

It takes an entire army of dumbasses like yourself to pamper the wealthy on their vacations, so of course there are a lot of low-IQ, low-skill workers living there.

I'm glad you found the perfect city that fits your obese lifestyle.

I'm just glad I have internet up here on Mammoth so I can talk with you after a long day on the slopes.
You can say anything you want, but you're probably in your mothers basement eating drumsticks on a couch. Go ahead.., talk a good game. Low skilled immigrants are in California and Nebraska isn't exactly Silicon Valley

Fuego right now!
latest

Hey, I grew up in Nebraska, and now live on Kodiak Island. All places have their allure. Mountains, ocean, fresh seafood.

We have the best seafood on the earth here.

Every place has its draws, and distractions.

Never been to Florida, but would love to visit.
I'm sure it does! Obviously you like the cold

Anyway, this conversation isn't that relevant

Fuego the Olympic skier can thump his chest and brag anonymously all night, but I have my own amazing travel plans to work on.

I'm sure it does! Obviously you like the cold

Anyway, this conversation isn't that relevant

Fuego the Olympic skier can thump his chest and brag anonymously all night, but I have my own amazing travel plans to work on.
Actually I snowboarded today, chubby.

That's fine. I personally don't like Dallas or Chicago. Ugh. Not sure why you like Nebraska. but most people don't. Again, it's not relevant anyway

Its Frost, his wife and any recruits

Orlando certainly isn't the BEST place to live. Never said it was. Although Winter Park is one of my very favorite in the country. It's just not near the McDonald's that I work at
Dude I thought you were the fry man at BK ? I know when I was at the one on university blvd I thought I saw you. did you get promoted to Mickey d's across the street? If so would explain the winter park address congrats bro hard work pays off

Dude I thought you were the fry man at BK ? I know when I was at the one on university blvd I thought I saw you. did you get promoted to Mickey d's across the street? If so would explain the winter park address congrats bro hard work pays off
Somehow, you think this is original and funny. Burger King, fries, McDonald's. You're pathetic. Can't you do better than that. Your Troll rating is really low right now. Step up your game

Hahahahahahaha
[roll][roll][roll]:flush::flush:

You even felt the need to explain your pathetic post as satire from up north and then deleted it

Dude.., you are so lame. Go to bed. Go away and get some rest

Somehow, you think this is original and funny. Burger King, fries, McDonald's. You're pathetic. Can't you do better than that. Your Troll rating is really low right now. Step up your game

Hahahahahahaha
[roll][roll][roll]:flush::flush:
Well I was actually on your side hoping you would roll with it. Clearly I live here was trying to poke fun at your friends from Nebraska

Last edited:
Well I was actually on your side hoping you would roll with it. Clearly I live here was trying to poke fun at your friends
Oh ok?? Sorry?

Funny thing is if I worked at a fast food place, I would probably never be on here

Ironically, those kids work harder than me
on most days.

Reactions: Stinger2488
Hate to be the grammar police, but can you get out of the ghetto and at least write coherently?
Oh ok?? Sorry?

Funny thing is if I worked at a fast food place, I would probably never be on here

on most days.
j
Oh ok?? Sorry?

on most days.

Agreed but last night you said you worked at BK. Just trying to be consistent

Reactions: Mikesi
Btw just a GT alum married to a UCF grad. Season ticket holders enjoying the show. Don't take every comment so seriously. Though I know you are the front man.

Reactions: Mikesi
Frost, I'm sure, really means what he says about loving these players, but he's still going to bail on them. Many will be very hurt and bitter. They have every righto be. He's just going to have accept that as part of the sacrifice he has to make to get his dream job. Let's face it, the dude has dealt with it before. He left Nebraska for Stanford and they hated him. He went back. They still boo'ed him off the field. Now he's going back again. He doesn't have a hard time being hated. I guess that's a good thing in the coaching ranks.

I'm also petty enough to admit I'd enjoy seeing him get boo'd and fired from Nebraska some day. Because even if he did, the guy will have more money than he'll ever spend and be just fine, so it's not like I'm wishing bad health on him or something.

I'm also petty enough to admit I'd enjoy seeing him get boo'd and fired from Nebraska some day. Because even if he did, the guy will have more money than he'll ever spend and be just fine, so it's not like I'm wishing bad health on him or something

+1

I had some family run into Anderson's family up in jax both were wearing ucf gear. What I heard basically backs this up, but shoutout Otis, hes the man #904

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT