ADVERTISEMENT

Police Kill Suspect (Bodycam Video)

1ofTheseKnights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Oct 19, 2006
Since the other thread was a dud as far as gun deaths, this can substitute.

This suspect was asking for it. He's lucky enough to have cops that deal with his sorry ass rather than just start bashing his head in & then that's how he rewards them? One less jerkoff on the planet IYAM.

YouTube Comment leader in the clubhouse here:

Rabbi Shekelstein 15 hours ago
HE WAS AN INNOCENT BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG THEM COPS IS RASISS adjusts screen brightness oh fukc this who cares?

LOL, fatty can't run or shoot.

My comment if this were a minority:

He was just trying to hand the police his gun so they would know he's not a threat. He wasn't being malicious and they just kill him in cold blood. And why did the lady cop have to shoot him too?!?!?! He was obviously down, she's just a racist that wanted to get her jollies off shooting a :insert color here: person.

OK probably a stupid question, but I've never seen anyone get shot so, is this real? Is this how a fat blob reacts when shot, because he just looks like a bad actor. (If real then movie deaths are stupid)

OK probably a stupid question, but I've never seen anyone get shot so, is this real? Is this how a fat blob reacts when shot, because he just looks like a bad actor. (If real then movie deaths are stupid)
Movie deaths are stupid. This is real. http://www.palestineherald.com/news...cle_34b8e3ec-1f82-11e5-9e3c-0bcf0658377a.html

If you look at the still that is in the article, at that point Bushey was a slight turn and a trigger pull from inflicting a mortal wound on the officer that is behind him. That would've happened so fast there is no way that officer could've responded to it.

*edit: it was a pellet gun so there was no actual mortal threat. But how is anyone to know that based upon what the officers could actually see. Looked real enough to me.

Last edited:
You guys know you're actually watching a human die and not a movie right?

Yes, he's an dumb scumbag. Pull a gun on a cop and you're going to die.

Yes, movie shooting is very fake.

LOL, fatty can't run or shoot.

My comment if this were a minority:

He was just trying to hand the police his gun so they would know he's not a threat. He wasn't being malicious and they just kill him in cold blood. And why did the lady cop have to shoot him too?!?!?! He was obviously down, she's just a racist that wanted to get her jollies off shooting a :insert color here: person.
It doesn't have to be a minority or racism-tinged observation. People tunnel-vision when a gun is brought out on scene and their observations are filled with biased assumptions based upon experience and knowledge and training and television, etc. If there were 10 witnesses, you would undoubtedly have a couple that would say he was just trying to hand the weapon to the officers and a couple that wouldn't even see the weapon in Bushey's hand.

Only skimmed the story pretty sure it was a pellet gun.

Everyone knows I never bash cops ;-) in this case they were extremely justified. I'm all for bodycams.

Yes, he's an dumb scumbag. Pull a gun on a cop and you're going to die.

Yep, doesn't change the fact that you're watching another human die. Understand that police have to act when their life is in danger, but don't understand how people get enjoyment out of watching stuff like this. I doubt the officers involved can barwly stomach watching.

American culture has bred a bunch of simple sociopaths, and they seem to live on Internet message boards and comment sections.

Only skimmed the story pretty sure it was a pellet gun.

Everyone knows I never bash cops ;-) in this case they were extremely justified. I'm all for bodycams.
Body cameras are great. Most of the time I would think they will show officers taking all due steps or even being overly cautious before applying force. The concern that I have is that the body camera shows a very limited field and doesn't show at all what the officer is looking at. The standard of "knowing what the officer knows at that moment and under the circumstances of that moment" is much more expansive than the small view of the camera. I would hope that juries don't rely on the camera as if it is the sole view of what is happening, but there will be overzealous prosecutors that will inevitably attempt to take advantage of that.

You guys know you're actually watching a human die and not a movie right?

Unbelievable. Left wingers like you were up in hysterics over "police brutality" for the past 12 months and crying about how we NEED bodycams on officers.

"We need to document what these racist killers are doing!"

And yet here we have actual bodycam footage showing that officers correctly applied lethal force in this instance, and yet you're still crying that it depicts a scumbag being shot and people are watching it to verify the exact thing that you and your fellow left winger demanded.

American culture has bred a bunch of simple sociopaths, and they seem to live on Internet message boards and comment sections.

......says the guy constantly in hysterics on internet message boards.

Oh, the irony, it burns.

Unbelievable. Left wingers like you were up in hysterics over "police brutality" for the past 12 months and crying about how we NEED bodycams on officers.

"We need to document what these racist killers are doing!"

And yet here we have actual bodycam footage showing that officers correctly applied lethal force in this instance, and yet you're still crying that it depicts a scumbag being shot and people are watching it to verify the exact thing that you and your fellow left winger demanded.

Oh **** off guy. The point of body cams are to offer additional pieces of evidence to help clear or convict officers accuced of wrong doing, not to provide entertainment to assholes on the internet.

Oh **** off guy. The point of body cams are to offer additional pieces of evidence to help clear or convict officers accuced of wrong doing, not to provide entertainment to assholes on the internet.
(A) They're public record and (B) if they go to stem off the activists that incite riots over criminals they falsely sanctified, then keeping them releasing them in the public space is well worth it.

Yep, doesn't change the fact that you're watching another human die. Understand that police have to act when their life is in danger, but don't understand how people get enjoyment out of watching stuff like this. I doubt the officers involved can barwly stomach watching.

Who is enjoying watching the video? This is what everyone wanted with body cameras, no? You sure do like to paint with a broad brush and then cry about it when anyone does the same with libtards or criminals.

Shouldnt you be happy that 1 less scumbag alive? I mean thats one less person that is trying to tear down that tree youve been hugging.

saw this on reddit the other day...

1. this was suicide by cop which sucks for the cops...
2. it was supposedly an airsoft gun with the tip painted black...
3. apparently this guy had lost his job and been through a divorce (thats if nothing new came through since i read the article last week)...no in most cases thats not enough reason to commit suicide so i imaging there was some preexisting depression...

you watch a man die on film here people...its that simple, and then you have a$$holes on a sports message board joke about you being fat...

3. apparently this guy had lost his job and been through a divorce (thats if nothing new came through since i read the article last week)...no in most cases thats not enough reason to commit suicide so i imaging there was some preexisting depression...

you watch a man die on film here people...its that simple, and then you have a$$holes on a sports message board joke about you being fat...

If you don't like it, your dumb ass can leave. I can guarantee you won't be missed.

Your third point engenders some sympathy for this guy because it is tragic when someone's life goes so badly that they feel like the best and only next step is to end it all.

However, your first point wipes nearly all of that away because this guy chose to do so in a very public manner and also in a way that leaves scars not only on his family but also on the officers who didn't choose this for themselves. This was the epitome of a selfish act done in a way that he knew would get all kinds of attention. So no, i can't get upset at people on a sports message board commenting about his weight or nearly any other aspect of the video.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT