ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
article has some real damaging info on Obama flat out lying to American people on the Iran deal prisoner release against the concerns of his own Justice Department. Any other President would have non stop coverage of this
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

Valerie Lincy, executive director of the nonpartisan Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control, said Obama administration officials made a shrewd political calculation in focusing public attention on just those seven men it was freeing in the United States, and portraying them as mere sanctions violators.

That way, she said, “They just didn’t think it was going to make too many waves. And I think they were right.”

But Lincy, who closely tracks the U.S. counterproliferation effort against Iran, said that by letting so many men off the hook, and for such a wide range of offenses, Washington has effectively given its blessing to Iran’s continuing defiance of international laws.

Former Obama administration officials deny that, saying the men could still be prosecuted if they continue their illegal activity. But with their cases dropped, international arrest warrants dismissed and investigative assets redirected, the men — especially the 14 fugitives — can now continue activities the U.S. considers to be serious threats to its national security, Lincy said.

“This is a scandal,” she said. “The cases bear all the hallmarks of exactly the kinds of national security threats we’re still going after. It’s stunning and hard to understand why we would do this.”

Even some initial supporters of negotiating with Iran said the disclosures are troubling.

Last edited:
No- you're just a racist and a bigot. Obama is infallible and the media told me so. The Iran deal is absolutely amazing. The only possible thing that prevented war!

This is really Bush and Trumps fault if you think about it. Obama was to blame for nothing, ever.

No- you're just a racist and a bigot. Obama is infallible and the media told me so. The Iran deal is absolutely amazing. The only possible thing that prevented war!

This is really Bush and Trumps fault if you think about it. Obama was to blame for nothing, ever.
the Iran deal was a DNC talking point of success and this report just took it apart. Even the Leftists at Vox are reporting this. This has the type of details that CNN should be all over but they'll probably focus on complaining about Ivanka.

Muslim POS needs to be indicted. Is Trump being a nice guy and trying to unite the country or has he been threatened by soros and his minions. I wonder?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT