ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Best Fried Chicken

Who makes the best fried chicken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, you left off Publix.

I vote Popeye's slightly over Bojangles.

Back to Publix: one of the most underrated items in their deli is their popcorn chicken. In fact, I think these are better than their tenders.

Just my opinion.

Damn, you left off Publix.

I vote Popeye's slightly over Bojangles.

Back to Publix: one of the most underrated items in their deli is their popcorn chicken. In fact, I think these are better than their tenders.

Just my opinion.

Public Chicken Tender Sub master race.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Of that list:

Popeyes for chicken (spicy chicken, what more can you ask for?)
Zaxbys for tenders
Bojangles for breakfast (not even close)

I miss Bojangles in the Orlando area since the franchisee pulled out of town. Their sausage biscuit and egg sandwiches were killer.

I feel like the boneless places are a separate category so I won't consider them when making my selection. Fwiw I'd pick CFA and Zaxbys over all of the bone in chains. If I want traditional fried chicken I'd actually pick Publix or a cpl of local spots up here like Lee's, Golden Skillet or Farm Fresh.

So out of KFC, Church's, Popeyes and Bojangles I like Bojangles.

Zaxbys and CFA are usually my go to chains when returning back to Murica, take that for what you will.

Big difference from bone in traditional fried chicken and places like Chick-Fila.

Love me some KFC.

PDQ not being on the list is a serious travesty.

You can’t beat their sweet sriracha and creamy garlic dipping sauces.
Sweet siracha is easily the best dipping sauce of any of these chicken joints. Like others, I don’t consider cfa a “fried chicken” place. So had to go with Popeyes and it’s really not even close.

Publix, fo sho.

KFC Extra Crispy if I have to choose out of those.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT