ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: UCF's 2023 Big 12 conference record šŸˆ

How will UCF do in their inaugural Big 12 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
Prior to the season opener, we did our annual season prediction thread. The overwhelming selections for the overall record were 8-4 and 7-5 at 34 and 32 percent, respectively.

But now we have a bit more context. UCF finished 3-0 in the non-conference slate, I know some had concerns about the Boise State game. And we also know UCF will be playing with John Rhys Plumlee for a decent if not significant length of time. I think Oklahoma would probably be the earliest return and that's definitely not set in stone.

We also have a bit more info about Big 12 competition. K-State was a game I feel like people penciled in as a loss, but they haven't looked quite as a strong and now have injury issues themselves.

Baylor went from being perhaps the toughest Big 12 home game to a team that looks mediocre or worse.

West Virginia might be better than people expected (just beat Pitt), while Oklahoma State has looked terrible.

So juggling all the variables that we know now, what's your pick for the Big 12 record?

Reactions: Nickiv2 and AGLamb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News