ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Gus Auburn is the Greatest Sh*tshow on Earth

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
I normally do not post about Auburn unless it pertains directly to UCF, but the stuff going on at Auburn is "imaginable."

Carnell Williams and Zac Etheridge are rumored/alledged to have played some role in the Jarquez Hunter sex tape. What role I don't know and won't speculate.

This thread pertains to UCF in regard to Etheridge is now at rival Houston, three-titled coach Ron Roberts is now at Florida, and Carnell is probably somewhere having a wine cooler with Scott Frost.

This is the kind of stuff you don't hear about with Gus as head coach.

Last edited:
I normally do not post about Auburn unless it pertains directly to UCF, but the stuff going on at Auburn is "imaginable."

Carnell Williams and Zac Etheridge are rumored/alledged to have played some role in the Jarquez Hunter sex tape. What role I don't know and won't speculate.

This thread pertains to UCF in regard to Etheridge is now at rival Houston, three-titled coach Ron Roberts is now at Florida, and Carnell is probably somewhere having a wine cooler with Scott Frost.

This is the kind of stuff you don't hear about with Gus as head coach.
You obsession with Gus Malzahn is so pathetic. You and your b.s. would be kicked out of any serious forum.

This guy is not even a fan of a team…he’s a fan of an old has been coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
No One Cares Shut Up GIF

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Fraud claims to be an Auburn Legacy but all he cares about is Gus Malzone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT