ADVERTISEMENT

Pre combine and Pro Day Poll - guys drafted.

Draft picks in 2021 NFL Draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep wondering how our defense was so bad with 2 potential day 1/2 picks in the back end

I think I'm right in this- No combine this year.
Yeah will be remote and held concurrently with pro days. Medical testing will be done near athletes sites. Interviews will be done via zoom or similar format. Probably helps the fringe guys get exposure but in person usually helps some guys.

Reactions: Endeavor.
Several articles out there saying Tay Gowan is "not really a sleeper" perhaps mid-round, and Tre Nixon listed as a 7th-ouch. Other than that, seems to be silent for many of the 'leave early' guys.

So many Randy Shannon haters and yet it’s believed in a single draft class we will have 3 defensive guys drafted.

Guess he gets no credit for developing this talent

Last edited:
Tay Gowan is better than a lot of these DBs in the draft, him and A-rob were damn near interchangeable as CB1 for us, unfortunate that he had to opt out.

Still some organization-affiliated sites are doing their due diligence on him, hope he gets a serious look, he's really talented

Reactions: Knight Strength
Tay Gowan is better than a lot of these DBs in the draft, him and A-rob were damn near interchangeable as CB1 for us, unfortunate that he had to opt out.

Still some organization-affiliated sites are doing their due diligence on him, hope he gets a serious look, he's really talented

It would be very exciting if he got drafted high.

So many Randy Shannon haters and yet it’s believed in a single draft class we will have 3 defensive guys drafted.

Guess he gets no credit for developing this talent
Fair point, but 4/5 guys drafted were transfers

Reactions: Endeavor.
Fair point, but 4/5 guys drafted were transfers

I get your point, probably glad DC is gone, but many transfer because they're out of luck on their current team, you can't really discount what the UCF DC, and position coaches taught while they were here. It very well could have been a lot more than what their previous DC etc, taught them at the Uni that gave up on them.

Reactions: PhDee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT