ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the Swing(er) States

My bet would be on a northern state like Oregon. Everyone knows Portland is pretty progressive. The cold and dark weather also leads to spending more times in doors with nothing better to do.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I wouldn't doubt it is some state like Nebraska, Iowa, etc.
I used to have tenants that were swingers but they moved here from Oregon and I don't think it was something that ever happened while in Nebraska. The husband is now gay and the wife thinks its the greatest thing ever that he came out. We had a bit of a scandal in my church about 20 years ago where parishioners were going to "key parties", so I know it happens. My first wife told me once that she fantasized about watching me have sex with someone else, and a former employee of mine has told me that he would like to watch the same thing with his wife. So yeah, I could see nebraska at the top of the list.

• Wow
That Reminds Me of the time I saw Queen of Spades meeting being advertised. I am good at Spades Blackjack and Poker So I decided to attend. Let's just say it wasn't a Card Playing group. Happened about 5 years ago. I will never forget. The Villages of central Florida They even have code words for it.

That Reminds Me of the time I saw Queen of Spades meeting being advertised. I am good at Spades Blackjack and Poker So I decided to attend. Let's just say it wasn't a Card Playing group. Happened about 5 years ago. I will never forget. The Villages of central Florida They even have code words for it.

lolololol

I'm a fan of QoS

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT