ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame Fiesta Bowl

Flem3000

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2016
So, UCF Alumni planned a $50 per person event before the game at a bar. Bar Louie has reached out, which is in the same area, and asked if I want to do something before the game. Do you guys want me to look into it or are you guys happy with the "official" event?

So, UCF Alumni planned a $50 per person event before the game at a bar. Bar Louie has reached out, which is in the same area, and asked if I want to do something before the game. Do you guys want me to look into it or are you guys happy with the "official" event?
Looking for a New Year’s Eve party with other Knight fans that’s near the stadium.

As far as the morning of the game. It’s esrly. so we may hit McFaddens (which I think is where the Alumni party is) or just get to the stadium early and drink there. Doubt McFaddens will be as packed as 2014 because of the early start time. If that’s the pre-game party spot, hopefully we can get in last minute

The game is at 11am, how much pregame are we going to be able to do.

I vote that we set something up with @Mikesi

Just make sure the place has plenty of bathrooms.

I figure I’ll party until 1-1:30 the night before and get up around 7:30-8.

Party again from 8-8:30 A.M, until about 9:30-10 then head over.

The time really sucks

3. I don't want you pay $50 for powder eggs and 2 drink tickets at the alumni event.
This!! Sounds like hotel complimentary breakfast and then do something else. $50 can get a lot more than 2 drink tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT