ADVERTISEMENT

Pres Trump approved WH Counsel to sit with Mueller for 30 hours

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
And he waived Executive Privilege to allow WH Counsel to be open and transparent for 30 freaking hours with the Mueller Team.

Sounds exactly like something a guilty person would do!*

30 hours and absolutely nothing has leaked that remotely would tie Trump to collusion with the Russians, when everything else they come across leaks immediately to the press.

Bad news for those with TDS. Wrap up this charade ASAP.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
And he waived Executive Privilege to allow WH Counsel to be open and transparent for 30 freaking hours with the Mueller Team.

30 hours and absolutely nothing has leaked that remotely would tie Trump to collusion with the Russians, when everything else they come across leaks immediately to the press.

But they got Manafort and Cohen on non-Russian related charges and stuff!!! Don't forget the dozen Russian operatives!!!

The goal of this charade has never been to tie Donald J Trump to Russia.

It is to examine Russian involvement in the 2016 election and other crimes uncovered while investigating. The investigation has been wildly successful and we need it to identify ways Russia has attacked our elections in the past and has will continue to do in the future.

But they got Manafort and Cohen on non-Russian related charges and stuff!!! Don't forget the dozen Russian operatives!!!
And the Russian spy who used sexual relationships to gain influence in the NRA and Congress.

And the oligarchs that funded attacks made against American individuals and organizations.

But please end this fruitless charade because it's hurting my team who coincidentally has deep ties to Russia and hired pretty much exclusively Russian connected people to work his campaign.

But please end this fruitless charade because it's hurting my team who coincidentally has deep ties to Russia and hired pretty much exclusively Russian connected people to work his campaign.
Exactly...HTF do they not understand this???? Too much FAUX ...I mean FOX news brainwashing. LOL

The goal of this charade has never been to tie Donald J Trump to Russia.

It is to examine Russian involvement in the 2016 election and other crimes uncovered while investigating. The investigation has been wildly successful and we need it to identify ways Russia has attacked our elections in the past and has will continue to do in the future.

[laughing][laughing]

You frothing left wingers were sooooo giddy when you thought Mueller was going to pull something out of his hat to nullify the 2016 Elections. Many liberals still believe this.

For 95% of the DNC, this was ALL about trying to pin Trump to some collusion charge and then try to throw him out of office. At least you've now come to your senses and have started backtracking your narrative since it's apparent that there will be no undoing of the 2016 elections by Special Counsel.

Reactions: fabknight
[laughing][laughing]

You frothing left wingers were sooooo giddy when you thought Mueller was going to pull something out of his hat to nullify the 2016 Elections. Many liberals still believe this.

For 95% of the DNC, this was ALL about trying to pin Trump to some collusion charge and then try to throw him out of office. At least you've now come to your senses and have started backtracking your narrative since it's apparent that there will be no undoing of the 2016 elections by Special Counsel.
*whispers* even though the special counsel is not "officially" investigating Trump. We all know they're investigating Trump you dumbass. I just fed you the offical line.

And the Russian spy who used sexual relationships to gain influence in the NRA and Congress.

And the oligarchs that funded attacks made against American individuals and organizations.

And they couldn't have done this any other way than this? Funny how they have busted Russian "red sparrows" in the past without a special prosecutor like this. Funny, the FBI and the DOD have busted Russian spies and influencers in the past without a special investigation like this.

Maybe if Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and the ilk were concentrating on the actual issues at hand, instead of trying to wrap all of this up in a bow around Trump's neck, maybe they could have made all of these busts the usual way?

And they couldn't have done this any other way than this? Funny how they have busted Russian "red sparrows" in the past without a special prosecutor like this. Funny, the FBI and the DOD have busted Russian spies and influencers in the past without a special investigation like this.

Maybe if Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and the ilk were concentrating on the actual issues at hand, instead of trying to wrap all of this up in a bow around Trump's neck, maybe they could have made all of these busts the usual way?
The fact that you, your president, his cronies, and red hat America are so shook over this is why the special counsel exists. Free of political pressure from small faced mouth breathers.

The fact that you, your president, his cronies, and red hat America are so shook over this is why the special counsel exists. Free of political pressure from small faced mouth breathers.
why would red hat trumpers be shook? we are over 2.5 years into this, have they found anything on him yet?

Dude .... you continue with this "shook" thing ... and I have told you then and I will tell you now ... we are winning! Victory almost every day feels really good. I didn't like Trump much when he got elected and won, but I like him more and more everyday.

why would red hat trumpers be shook? we are over 2.5 years into this, have they found anything on him yet?
Dude .... you continue with this "shook" thing ... and I have told you then and I will tell you now ... we are winning! Victory almost every day feels really good. I didn't like Trump much when he got elected and won, but I like him more and more everyday.
I have no idea why you're shook.

But when Obama was steam rolling conservatives left and right for 8 years I never gave a single shit about what you all wanted or thought or what fake ass fox news reported.

Everyday on this board you all huddle up and share ghost stories about the big bad liberal boogie man that isn't out there and has no power. Republicans control the government and you're all so nervous still it's wild.

You create these fake narratives like liberals are offended by the word masculine or whatever the boogie man of the day is.

I didn't give a shit about conservatives for almost 8 years. You guys can't go 8 days without worrying about liberals. You're shook bad.

Do you think when Trump is out of the white house that I'll search the internet for hours everyday to see what random ass republicans in Oklahoma are up to?

Hell no, I'll know that it doesn't matter. Because I wont be shook.

I think it has more to do with the hypocrisy that there has
I have no idea why you're shook.

But when Obama was steam rolling conservatives left and right for 8 years I never gave a single shit about what you all wanted or thought or what fake ass fox news reported.

Everyday on this board you all huddle up and share ghost stories about the big bad liberal boogie man that isn't out there and has no power. Republicans control the government and you're all so nervous still it's wild.

You create these fake narratives like liberals are offended by the word masculine or whatever the boogie man of the day is.

I didn't give a shit about conservatives for almost 8 years. You guys can't go 8 days without worrying about liberals. You're shook bad.

Hypocrisy. Hillary should be investigated for Russian collusion.

Well you control all 3 branches of government and decided not to prosecute her. Why are you shook over that? That's not our fault.

Well you control all 3 branches of government and decided not to prosecute her. Why are you shook over that? That's not our fault.
Unless I'm misinterpreting something in your posts, you're making it sound like this investigation is simply a giant troll job to annoy conservatives and that the entire media (except Fox news) is in on the troll job. That is one hell of a conspiracy theory. I thought only conservatives believed in conspiracies.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Unless I'm misinterpreting something in your posts, you're making it sound like this investigation is simply a giant troll job to annoy conservatives and that the entire media (except Fox news) is in on the troll job. That is one hell of a conspiracy theory. I thought only conservatives believed in conspiracies.
The trolling is a pleasant byproduct for me.

Yes, and not just Russian collusion but also pay-for-play with a number of foreign and domestic sources. It's no coincidence that the Clinton Foundation basically closed up shop after Hillary lost the election. There was no more favor to be gained and people stopped donating. If the Foundation was truly doing such great work and had a strong reason to exist, they would've continued on just fine.

Democrats are shook as hell over this
Of course I'm shook. I think Idiots control all three branches of government. They do dumb shit all the time that pisses me off.

Why are you shook? Liberal boogeyman keeping you up at night? Do you wake up in a cold sweat hearing "the word masculinity is offensive" shrieked by a vagina hat wearing lesbian? The imagined oppression from a position of political power by the right is very cringy.

Yes, and not just Russian collusion but also pay-for-play with a number of foreign and domestic sources. It's no coincidence that the Clinton Foundation basically closed up shop after Hillary lost the election. There was no more favor to be gained and people stopped donating. If the Foundation was truly doing such great work and had a strong reason to exist, they would've continued on just fine.
And yet, no investigation exists. Imagine that.

Of course I'm shook. I think Idiots control all three branches of government. They do dumb shit all the time that pisses me off.

Why are you shook? Liberal boogeyman keeping you up at night? Do you wake up in a cold sweat hearing "the word masculinity is offensive" shrieked by a vagina hat wearing lesbian? The imagined oppression from a position of political power by the right is very cringy.

What a rant. Shook.

Reactions: UCFWayne
America's small faced goatee wearing mouth breather red hats elected a deranged reality TV star conspiracy theorist to the office of President. If I wasn't shook I wouldn't be a real American.
i never voted for him. but im glad you realize how shook you really are. thats the first step in recovery. ;-)

Remember how shook you were when you knew Trump was a racist narcissist moron? I'm that shook. Except I'm shook with dignity because I never fell in line with a absolute shitwit president.

You fell for a left wing conspiracy and now you’re realizing how foolish that was. You’ve now resorted to extremist viewpoints.

You’re extra shook

I read that executive privilege doesn't apply because WH Counsel doesn't work for him, they work for the USA. Something about how it didn't apply when Nixon and Clinton were POTUS.

Time for the Tulsa guys to chime in (@HuffyCane and @barrister1602)

I read that executive privilege doesn't apply because WH Counsel doesn't work for him, they work for the USA. Something about how it didn't apply when Nixon and Clinton were POTUS.

Time for the Tulsa guys to chime in (@HuffyCane and @barrister1602)
I would think that refers to Attorney-client privilege. Executive privilege can apply regardless of if an attorney is involved.

Unless Mueller has actually got something on Trump now, this is just turning into Starr x 200%. They will drag more and more people until they get what they want.

It's amazing how many judges are getting tired of going through things completely unrelated to Russia, just like they did with Starr, although at least Starr did actually convict people over Whitewater.

As always, we'll see. But don't be surprised that when this is all over, we see the argument come up to investigate Clinton, Podesta and others over everything from not just her Secretary of State time, but The Podesta Group's role in undermining Kiev in favor of Moscow.

Reactions: knightbeer
America's small faced goatee wearing mouth breather red hats elected a deranged reality TV star conspiracy theorist to the office of President. If I wasn't shook I wouldn't be a real American.

This just made history. Officially the dumbest statement ever. HE'S A REAL AMERICAN!!!

Now tell us about all the other great things you do, studmuffin. Thank you up for American...no go stop the evil Chick-fil a expansion.....

This just made history. Officially the dumbest statement ever. HE'S A REAL AMERICAN!!!

Now tell us about all the other great things you do, studmuffin. Thank you up for American...no go stop the evil Chick-fil a expansion.....
The liberal boogeyman that hates chickfila doesn't exist. Stop being scared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT