ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden appears to remove Trump’s Diet Coke button from Oval Office

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
President Biden appears to have gotten rid of the Diet Coke button his predecessor, President Donald Trump, used on the resolute desk in the Oval Office.

Political commentator Tom Newton Dunn on Thursday tweeted a photo of Biden behind the desk with stacks of executive orders — but the famous little red button Trump pushed to get his favorite soft drink appeared to be missing.

Some funny shit written about this:

It is being replace with a REAL COKE button for when Hunter visits.

He took it out and replaced it with a life alert button

Was it replaced by a button for Geritol, Prevagen, or Ensure?

President Biden appears to have gotten rid of the Diet Coke button his predecessor, President Donald Trump, used on the resolute desk in the Oval Office.

Political commentator Tom Newton Dunn on Thursday tweeted a photo of Biden behind the desk with stacks of executive orders — but the famous little red button Trump pushed to get his favorite soft drink appeared to be missing.

From what I read, he drinks coffee in the morning like most adults.

He’s going to replace it with a kill all racists button

I read this in an article last week that stated that the diet coke button was replaced with a coffee cup and saucer. Sorry, but that is way too trivial for me to waste any time looking back for that article.

I read this in an article last week that stated that the diet coke button was replaced with a coffee cup and saucer. Sorry, but that is way too trivial for me to waste any time looking back for that article.
But not too trivial for you to respond twice. Lol 😂

Breaking News: Biden isn’t high maintenance
No, but another way of unnecessarily spending American taxpayer dollars undoing things because of his hatred for Trump. Very, very minor spending, but the principle of it is petty. High maintenance in its own way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT