ADVERTISEMENT

Pulse Gunman's Father was FBI Informant for 11 years

It’s unreal . I don’t see how this gets her free though . She’s a damn terrorist just like he was . As many folks as she helped her husband to slaughter she needs to be in prison for life without parole as a minimum
this

Hmmm, old pops was caught donating $100,000 to support "an attack on the Pakistani government". He's from Afghanistan. Sounds like he's a big supporter of the Taliban and likely the same assholes we're currently fighting along the Pakistani border.

I think the wife is guilty as hell but this probably should result in a retrial. This is pretty big news to not disclose, any raises the spectre that the father knew that his son was a terrorist in wait. Maybe the entire family knew and was part of it.

Pops was probably not sitting in prison only because he agreed to be an informant. If he shielded his son then he needs to go away too.

It’s unreal . I don’t see how this gets her free though . She’s a damn terrorist just like he was . As many folks as she helped her husband to slaughter she needs to be in prison for life without parole as a minimum
I think the wife is guilty as hell but this probably should result in a retrial. This is pretty big news to not disclose, any raises the spectre that the father knew that his son was a terrorist in wait. Maybe the entire family knew and was part of it.
Pops was probably not sitting in prison only because he agreed to be an informant. If he shielded his son then he needs to go away too.
I'm with 85 here. She deserves a completely new trial and allowed to change her defense strategy. I know people are upset, but we've been debating this "approach" since Mary Surratt, and I'm going to side with her being innocent until proven guilty.

Heck, even from the initial interviews of his father after his shooting, and his insistent denials that his son was not a homosexual, it was clear most of his issues were with his father and the family's non-acceptance that his son may have very well been.

It's really sad that a lot of innocent people died as a result of his issues, and his family's reactions, as well as some irresponsible cops with selective fire weapons firing blindly too. It's just all sad, but I don't think she is a terrorist because she was married to him and followed her husband's instructions at times. I'd have to look at all the evidence and how much she actually knew.

Obama was at war with muslims all over the Middle East for every day of his pathetic Presidency, did the rainbow army line up around the recruiting stations after #Orlando to support their President after they'd just been wiped out be a muslim terrorist?

Of course not, like dutiful useful idiots of the globalist Left they marched in Los Angeles the next day after #Orlando with an Soros flag in tow and called for gun control.

Here's that march led by globalist Mayor Garcetti and his sidekick anti gun and LA City Attorney Mike Feuer and yes that's U.S. Rep Adam Schiff.

The LA cabal of anti U.S., anti White, globalists were all there.

Look at the rest of the family. She should be freed, she is just part of the me too movement.

Obama was at war with muslims all over the Middle East for every day of his pathetic Presidency, did the rainbow army line up around the recruiting stations after #Orlando to support their President after they'd just been wiped out be a muslim terrorist?

Of course not, like dutiful useful idiots of the globalist Left they marched in Los Angeles the next day after #Orlando with an Soros flag in tow and called for gun control.

Here's that march led by globalist Mayor Garcetti and his sidekick anti gun and LA City Attorney Mike Feuer and yes that's U.S. Rep Adam Schiff.

The LA cabal of anti U.S., anti White, globalists were all there.

Rainbow Army...I like that one. I should make a t-shirt. I'm sure it'll piss off a bunch of people.

Props on the halfway hashtag there of #Orlando.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT