ADVERTISEMENT

Putnam's Governor TV ads

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
growing up in Bartow is supposed to be a strength? Anyone ever driven through there, it looks like a blast to the past with meth & a perfect setting for True Detective

The power structure of Florida State Politics is odd to me. The State is basically run by Rural Legislators then you have the Mayors that seem more in tune with demographics of present day Florida but plateau at the City level & rarely have a chance at higher office.

I'm not saying Florida is a 'Progressive State' but the platform Putnam and others use you would think they are running for office in Iowa or Nebraska. I would expect more of a 'San Diego Conservative' sales pitch.

Most of Florida is still the "South". Orlando and SFL have a lot of people, but are not close to the majority.

Hilarious ads. "Yeah I'm just a good ol hard working rancher like y'all now, ye hear?" Politician been politicking since 22. Plus he's gator scum. I'm supporting DeSantis on the basis of Navy service.
He is using the Palin playbook 'I'm a real Floridian' bc I'm from Bartow, don't trust anyone from Orlando, Miami Beach, or Tampa. Elites!

The power structure of Florida State Politics is odd to me. The State is basically run by Rural Legislators then you have the Mayors that seem more in tune with demographics of present day Florida but plateau at the City level & rarely have a chance at higher office.

I'm not saying Florida is a 'Progressive State' but the platform Putnam and others use you would think they are running for office in Iowa or Nebraska. I would expect more of a 'San Diego Conservative' sales pitch.

That's gerrymandering for you. Florida is one of the worst.

That's gerrymandering for you. Florida is one of the worst.

Huh? Florida Senate and House.

2016-statewide-district.png

1024px-Florida_House_of_Representatives.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT