ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Cops - Trump’s America

1ofTheseKnights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Oct 19, 2006
The very vast majority of people do not think all cops are bad/racist. There are good cops and unfortunately some bad eggs. Anyone with a level head understands that. The real issue is not enough is being done about those bad eggs.

To President Obama and AG Holder's credit, this is one area where I think they did a lot of good -- more than all the Presidents combined, and finally reversed some Bill Clinton - Republican Congress mistakes.

And I'm really negative on AG Eric Holder and his 'history' too. But he did very good here.

To President Obama and AG Holder's credit, this is one area where I think they did a lot of good -- more than all the Presidents combined, and finally reversed some Bill Clinton - Republican Congress mistakes.

And I'm really negative on AG Eric Holder and his 'history' too. But he did very good here.

It was open season on cops under O. F that guy

Um, more cops were killed on W's watch than on Obama's.

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html

Incredibly similar numbers actually. Does 2001 include 9/11? 2001 was way higher, that's why I ask.

W averaged 175.8 per year (166 if you take out 2001), O averaged 169. Either way it's much closer than I would have guessed. Regardless of who was in the office, these numbers are WAY too high. So @btbones , you're correct, I should respect the office more than I did in my last comment - so instead of F Obama, how about F these cop killers.

Incredibly similar numbers actually. Does 2001 include 9/11? 2001 was way higher, that's why I ask.

W averaged 175.8 per year (166 if you take out 2001), O averaged 169. Either way it's much closer than I would have guessed. Regardless of who was in the office, these numbers are WAY too high. So @btbones , you're correct, I should respect the office more than I did in my last comment - so instead of F Obama, how about F these cop killers.
Perfect

bush_obama.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT