ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Shannon’s salary

A very significant factor in facilitating the back end load of his salary was the upfront UF buyout. Regardless, once again a very savvy move by AD DW!

Last edited:
Then there's the question if he'd even be here until 2020 when UCF is scheduled to foot the bill

I don't think he will be. However, we were ready to pay SF $3M next year. Instead we are paying JH $1.7M, so there is money for coordinators.
With the way that RS is recruiting on the defensive side of the ball, I wonder if JH can keep up on the offensive side of the ball.

The FEF will help carry the burden, especially if our defense is playing like we expect.

HonestLy, I expect our defense to be the best G5 defense since those TCU teams in the next few years. Florida athletes and Randy Shannon?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
The FEF will help carry the burden, especially if our defense is playing like we expect.

HonestLy, I expect our defense to be the best G5 defense since those TCU teams in the next few years. Florida athletes and Randy Shannon?
Dilly Dilly

We'll see what happens on the field with Shannon, but that salary seems merited by his recruiting acuity alone. Hope he can translate the two into success in wins.

Btw, in case any wonder, I was a UCF Fan before Frost arrived, back in the GOL days, but am also born in Nebraska, thus the user name. I don't post insults or negative crap like so many did in the Frost debacle.

Hope you can accept me as a true UCF fan as well. I Live in Tampa and think the Knights are destined to be joining the top teams in Florida, historically, in the near future.

Best to you all.

It would be easier without the Big Red Flood thing going on. Hard for most to get past that.........

Understood. Not sure if I am allowed to create multiple user names. If so, I will happily do so. UCF has been my local team for a long time, inspired by the first GoL years and an article I read in the Sentinel about George starting his work in a travel trailer or somesuch and working to get things up to speed.

With virtually no money, no support, nothing but willpower. That man, even though the last year or two weren't great, deserves a huge amount of credit for where the Knights are now.

Reactions: JAFFX2
We'll see what happens on the field with Shannon, but that salary seems merited by his recruiting acuity alone. Hope he can translate the two into success in wins.

Btw, in case any wonder, I was a UCF Fan before Frost arrived, back in the GOL days, but am also born in Nebraska, thus the user name. I don't post insults or negative crap like so many did in the Frost debacle.

Hope you can accept me as a true UCF fan as well. I Live in Tampa and think the Knights are destined to be joining the top teams in Florida, historically, in the near future.

Best to you all.
Since you live in Tampa you must go on USF’s campus and pass out National Championships flyers to everyone. Then and only then, you will be accepted.

There is but you can’t have 2 different name on the same account. He’d need a UCF login and a Nebraska one.

The other option is we just behave like adults and don’t worry about his username.
I vote for a required 30 mins of this with the UCF National Champions banner:
ypoujzp.gif

At one of the following locations (in no particular order:
1)4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620
2)920 Paul W Bryant Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
3)2201 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North
Birmingham, Alabama, 35203

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT