ADVERTISEMENT

RBG is a consititution expert

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
In fact, one of the 9 people out of 330 million charged with the task of interpreting it. And yet, she doesn't know what the 14th amendment says unless she has the text in front of her.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36743/ginsburg-forgets-14th-amendment-audience-has-give-ryan-saavedra

At some point don't we have to at least consider the idea that her mind has faded and she needs to be removed? Just looking at her movements I would say she should be in a rest home, not sitting on the bench.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In fact, one of the 9 people out of 330 million charged with the task of interpreting it. And yet, she doesn't know what the 14th amendment says unless she has the text in front of her.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36743/ginsburg-forgets-14th-amendment-audience-has-give-ryan-saavedra

At some point don't we have to at least consider the idea that her mind has faded and she needs to be removed? Just looking at her movements I would say she should be in a rest home, not sitting on the bench.

She's also a bitter partisan and has admitted to it, even as it relates to her votes on the Court.

And yet the left gets giddy speaking about her, while now claiming that BK is "too partisan" to confirm, despite the fact that he absolutely is not.

Best scenario: BK is confirmed Saturday, the GOP increases their numbers on November, and Trump gets to nominate Amy Barrett in 2019 once RBG must step down due to not being fit for SC duties any longer.

She's also a bitter partisan and has admitted to it, even as it relates to her votes on the Court.

And yet the left gets giddy speaking about her, while now claiming that BK is "too partisan" to confirm, despite the fact that he absolutely is not.

Best scenario: BK is confirmed Saturday, the GOP increases their numbers on November, and Trump gets to nominate Amy Barrett in 2019 once RBG must step down due to not being fit for SC duties any longer.

I'd take Mike Lee over Coney-Barrett

I'd take Mike Lee over Coney-Barrett
You could probably get him in before the midterms too.

But there would be nothing more gratifying that exposing the war on (conservative) women that the left wages and gets away with.

Reactions: UCFWayne

If partisans on the supreme court bother you you probably shouldn't support a candidate who cried and blamed Hillary Clinton for his drunken actions being held against him.

What you really are mad about is that she's a left wing partisan.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If partisans on the supreme court bother you you probably shouldn't support a candidate who cried and blamed Hillary Clinton for his drunken actions being held against him.

What you really are mad about is that she's a left wing partisan.

I’m actually just pointing out how hypocritical the left wing is on yet another aspect of this DNC debacle

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
I’m actually just pointing out how hypocritical the left wing is on yet another aspect of this DNC debacle
Pointing out that the left and right do the same thing but only being critical of the left is hypocritical too though isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT