ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for the clown show debate tonight?

Where are all the responses from bq and 11and1? This is what cracks me up, liberals want to talk about how educated they are and how uneducated Trump supporters are yet when it comes to business discussions it is the Hillary supports that are very uneducated. 26 years and she still hasn't solved or created anything. She promised New Yorkers 200,000 new jobs when she ran for senate, during her tenure in the senate New York lost 8,000 jobs.

Last edited:
Where are all the responses from bq and 11and1? This is what cracks me up, liberals want to talk about how educated they are and how uneducated Trump supporters are yet when it comes to business discussions it is the Hillary supports that are very uneducated. 26 years and she still hasn't solved or created anything. She promised New Yorkers 200,000 new jobs when she ran for senate, during her tenure in the senate New York lost 8,000 jobs.
LMAO, like she could predict 9/11 and a horrible recession.

LMAO, like she could predict 9/11 and a horrible recession.
If no one is to be held accountable, why have elections in the first place. bq questions the education level of Trump supporters yet he has little to no business knowledge of anything yet he Trashes Trumps business history.

I am not a Trump supporter. I do see the benefit of having a president that has been something other than a career politician. Businessmen/women make decisions relatively grounded in reality. Career politicians do not.

Do you really not think a large amount of politicians make back room deals? Should it be okay? Probably not but

I was getting dog food, cooking dinner and watching the Orlando City game.

Do you really not think a large amount of politicians make back room deals? Should it be okay? Probably not but
No I don't think that and this is the problem. A backroom deal has no place when it comes to making laws or making decisions on issues. A sketchy piece of legislature should not get pushed through on a rider, which is the biggest piece of shit and I don't know how that is legal. Campaign contributions should not dictate the direction of the country.

That is the problem with HRC, and my problem with politicians.

I was getting dog food, cooking dinner and watching the Orlando City game.

I'm cheap, but that's next level cheap.

I hate career politicians but Im going to vote for one anyways. - Hillary supporters.

Actions speak louder than words.

I did not vote for her in the primary but given my two options, Hillary is the easy choice for me. I will not vote for a third party in a presidential election until there is some sort of congressional level support and they actually have a chance to win.

I'm not all rah-rah, I'm with her and all that jazz but the idea of Trump being our president actually scares me.

Reactions: CommuterBob
I did not vote for her in the primary but given my two options, Hillary is the easy choice for me. I will not vote for a third party in a presidential election until there is some sort of congressional level support and they actually have a chance to win.

I'm not all rah-rah, I'm with her and all that jazz but the idea of Trump being our president actually scares me.
If you are not voting for the exact candidate that best fits your views, then you are part of the problem. The 2 party system relies on people like you to keep itself going, and no real change happens.

If you are not voting for the exact candidate that best fits your views, then you are part of the problem. The 2 party system relies on people like you to keep itself going, and no real change happens.

As I've said before, if you want a "third party" to be viable, you need to start at the local level and work your way up. You don't just win the presidency.

This is an absolutely ridiculous defense of not voting for a 3rd party.

What does legislative support really matter? The President will have his priorities, congress will have theirs, and they'll either work together or he'll simply veto a lot of bills, or have those vetoes overruled as Congress just did.

This is precisely WHY the Founders made these branches co-equal. You're acting like this is a Parliamentary system where the PM must have a majority rule in the Commons.

Not to mention you're about to vote to elect a woman who will have LESS support with a GOP Congress than the 3rd party guy would have. You do realize that, yes?

What does legislative support really matter? The President will have his priorities, congress will have theirs, and they'll either work together or he'll simply veto a lot of bills, or have those vetoes overruled as Congress just did.

This is precisely WHY the Founders made these branches co-equal. You're acting like this is a Parliamentary system where the PM must have a majority rule in the Commons.

Not to mention you're about to vote to elect a woman who will have LESS support with a GOP Congress than the 3rd party guy would have. You do realize that, yes?
How can you still be supporting a guy as dumb as Johnson. Seriously, if he is not dumb, he is stoned.

It really doesn't have anything to do with support in Congress. It's that there should be more than one person in the party running for office. If the Libertarians or Green Party or whoever else out there were serious about creating a third party they would start by getting people elected to local commissions/state congress'/mayors/governors/etc so people can actually see them as a real political party year round and at every election not just the big ones. We'd get to actually see what they could do and if it were good. That would help a party grow, not just going for the big bang every four years and never getting to double digits.

It really doesn't have anything to do with support in Congress. It's that there should be more than one person in the party running for office. If the Libertarians or Green Party or whoever else out there were serious about creating a third party they would start by getting people elected to local commissions/state congress'/mayors/governors/etc so people can actually see them as a real political party year round and at every election not just the big ones. We'd get to actually see what they could do and if it were good. That would help a party grow, not just going for the big bang every four years and never getting to double digits.
What are you talking about?
Link to elected libertarians

There are maybe a couple hundred there? There needs to be tens of thousands. Instead of wasting tens of millions every Presidential election on a guaranteed loss they should put that money towards more local and state elections. Especially with the current millenials. $10,000 can buy a city council seat. $100,000 can buy mayorships and state Congress seats. $1M can get a governor. There needs to be more people in office to campaign for more donations. More people running and winning = more money. The lost cause Presidential bid is a huge waste of money. You need an army to fight a war, what an awful cliche but it's true.

We don't live here.
He says he is a real state guy and his real state business failed 6 times. The only reason he wasn't wiped out completely is the loses were so big that he was able to keep minority ownership.
BTW, is not only 6 out of thousands: his airline failed, his university failed, his steaks failed, etc

We don't live here.
He says he is a real state guy and his real state business failed 6 times. The only reason he wasn't wiped out completely is the loses were so big that he was able to keep minority ownership.
BTW, is not only 6 out of thousands: his airline failed, his university failed, his steaks failed, etc
You lost me at real state, you failed in this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT