ADVERTISEMENT

Really, he's now going after our commits.....

See what I mean BG? I would hope so. Disagree if you'd like but its clear to me they are laughing at us.

Just keep deleting them. It takes them 2 minutes, but it takes seconds for you.

Any Troll that’s going to play this game for weeks, months or years even, has serious mental issues.

Thanks for the great work!

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
“Made examples of”...that’s cute. You do realize we’re just coming back under different names, it takes all of about two minutes. This is my fourth UN, and I’ve got 2 in the hopper. Do you know what a VPN is.
All the knee-jerk banning and whining just makes you look like pussies.

You know you guys brought all this on yourselfs with the vile sh*t you were talking about Nebraska prior to Frost even announcing he was gone. Sh*t like wishing death upon Tom Osborne, or celebrating the death of a toddler killed by an alligator. We won’t even go into the ridiculous crap you talked about our program.

While you ban me, I’ll just go ahead and queue up of my next username & IP address.

Can't wait until you go 4-8 again next season. [laughing]

Milton was an Oregon recruit before Frost came to UCF.

You win some, you lose some.

Reap what you sow

This is unreal.

Dude, don't sweat it.

Just don't engage them; they will just have conversations with themselves and, hopefully, get bored and leave.

They are just behaving like a bunch of little girls who just found out the Biebs is going to stop by.........And, having just typed this, now realize why Nobraska is so sparsely populated; there are no men there to help the reproduction process. They have to import men from Iowa or South Dakota. It really is the largest import; you can check it on Wikipedia or something.

Milton was an Oregon recruit before Frost came to UCF.

You win some, you lose some.

Reap what you sow

No he wasn't. Milton went to an Oregon camp, big difference. Oregon didn't recruit him because he was too short. He was a Hawaii commit. Frost doesn't have a very deep coaching tree. He poached the staff at Oregon and Northern Iowa. Now he's poaching the entire staff at UCF. We had a decent support structure for him to work from before he got here and he is now undermining that. Walters has a much deeper pool of coaches that he has access too with some of the best recruiters in the nation. He'll find a great OC.

Which tells you whether Milton committed to the school or the coaching staff IMO.
That’s pretty obvious. Most UCF recruits commit to staff. We don’t have life long fans waiting to play here. Which is why we need to bring in a P5 guy. We will need his recruits with the ones we will lose.

No way Frost should coach this team in the Peach Bowl. See ya. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out the door. He should leave our guys alone at least until we hire a new coach. Then let the commits decide for themselves. What a jerk move.
Unfortunately this standard operating procedure when a coach leaves to another program. The coaches have spent years recruiting them. They fit their system. The players are comfortable with the them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT