ADVERTISEMENT

Really, he's now going after our commits.....

Lord Christopher

Five-Star Recruit
May 12, 2002
No way Frost should coach this team in the Peach Bowl. See ya. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out the door. He should leave our guys alone at least until we hire a new coach. Then let the commits decide for themselves. What a jerk move.

No way Frost should coach this team in the Peach Bowl. See ya. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out the door. He should leave our guys alone at least until we hire a new coach. Then let the commits decide for themselves. What a jerk move.

I guess when I heard one of the players parents call him a cockroach they were right.

Frost is a fierce competitor. A now very successful up and coming coach. He’s going to do whatever he can within his power to try and make Nebraska great again.

That includes stepping on UCF’s throats. Stealing recruits that he wants and using the Peach Bowl as an advertisement.

He’s not the coach here anymore. Beware of Frost. I don’t trust him now. Stop being so damn naive

He’s not the coach here anymore. Beware of Frost. I don’t trust him now. Stop being so damn naive

At this point, no trust. What more proof do people need that SF and staff cannot be trusted???

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
Frost is a fierce competitor. A now very successful up and coming coach. He’s going to do whatever he can within his power to try and make Nebraska great again.

That includes stepping on UCF’s throats. Stealing recruits that he wants and using the Peach Bowl as an advertisement.

I am a Nebraska fan. I think our new staff under Frost should leave your recruits alone unless the recruits reach out to them. Good luck. I hope you get Sumlin.

I am a Nebraska fan. I think our new staff under Frost should leave your recruits alone unless the recruits reach out to them. Good luck. I hope you get Sumlin.

Frost gutted the entire football office even the admin people. That's messed up. We gave him more support staff when he got here than he's leaving us with. I've got recruits that want to send in film and just learned that guy went to Nebraska too!

Somebody must get rid of him!
You won't get that son of a bitch!
It won't be long. That f@cker will get what he deserves.
It could be blamed on Castro, the country will want to invade Cuba.
**oops wrong topic

Every one of you kept saying that these kids didn't want to go play at Nebraska, no way they'd leave Florida, so why are you worried about Frost talking to them. Guess you don' believe what you were saying.

Reactions: onetwocheck
Every one of you kept saying that these kids didn't want to go play at Nebraska, no way they'd leave Florida, so why are you worried about Frost talking to them. Guess you don' believe what you were saying.
Anything I ever said about Nebraska was correct and I still believe it, even the part about there being an uneducated corn monster that is the best speller in the state.

Anything This Place says, I'm prone to doubt.

If they can't take the cold in Nebraska, then how about the cold in New England, New York, Buffalo, Chicago etc when they get to the NFL?

This is, unfortunately, the nasty part of the business. Happens all over the country every year when coaches change jobs.
That's true. However, you can no longer make the argument that he is a high character guy. He's just does the same immoral thing everyone else does.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
That's true. However, you can no longer make the argument that he is a high character guy. He's just does the same immoral thing everyone else does.

Unfortunately high moral character does not always win you games. Look at Urban, Saban, etc. He is doing what he thinks is in his best interest and the interest of Nebraska. I understand why UCF fans feel your way, but it’s just not how football works.

Anything I ever said about Nebraska was correct and I still believe it, even the part about there being an uneducated corn monster that is the best speller in the state.

Anything This Place says, I'm prone to doubt.

lol...oh my...you guys definitely need some "business" experience if you have P5 aspirations...it is cut throat and hurt feelings don't factor in...chip kelly just hosted an official visit of a 5* nebraska decommit. chip and frost are coaching bros to my knowledge....and we are talking a 5* recruit...not special team guys...it is how the game is played at P5 level...as ****ed up as it may seem

lol...oh my...you guys definitely need some "business" experience if you have P5 aspirations...it is cut throat and hurt feelings don't factor in...chip kelly just hosted an official visit of a 5* nebraska decommit. chip and frost are coaching bros to my knowledge....and we are talking a 5* recruit...not special team guys...it is how the game is played at P5 level...as ****ed up as it may seem
Oh is that how it works? Thanks for letting little old UCF in on how it's done.

What's with all the ellipses? Are you out of breath? Did your coach see you in front of his house and you had to run?

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Oh is that how it works? Thanks for letting little old UCF in on how it's done.

What's with all the ellipses? Are you out of breath? Did your coach see you in front of his house and you had to run?

i apologize...after rereading my post i can understand how it comes off as condescending but that was not my intention. i had just read a lot of posts regarding recruiting and stuff asking "if that is even legal per the ncaa" or whatever. just trying to say it sucks but that is how the business of college football works at the P5 level. frost isnt a spy sent back in time to steal ucf secrets and bring them to nebraska.

decisions were made and now frost knows he needs to win...the sooner the better...it sucks but he knows the guys he has already been recruiting better than anyone....if they will agree to venture up to the frozen tundra coach needs to do what he has to do. i think that is more what i was trying to express...

i apologize...after rereading my post i can understand how it comes off as condescending but that was not my intention. i had just read a lot of posts regarding recruiting and stuff asking "if that is even legal per the ncaa" or whatever. just trying to say it sucks but that is how the business of college football works at the P5 level. frost isnt a spy sent back in time to steal ucf secrets and bring them to nebraska.

decisions were made and now frost knows he needs to win...the sooner the better...it sucks but he knows the guys he has already been recruiting better than anyone....if they will agree to venture up to the frozen tundra coach needs to do what he has to do. i think that is more what i was trying to express...

Not if there is still a chance he is involved at UCF, that's bush league. He should have listened to his wife and stayed.

Saban and Urban... Ahh yes, the definition of high character guys. The guy who left his team high and dry at Miami and the guy who faked a heart condition to leave a school.

Reactions: ProAttitude
Saban and Urban... Ahh yes, the definition of high character guys. The guy who left his team high and dry at Miami and the guy who faked a heart condition to leave a school.

You know what I mean. Frost isn’t that petigree yet, but I’m praying he will be in terms of winning. With that said, yes, that’s the type of business it is. This type of crap happened to Nebraska as well. Once Riley was on the firing squad all our competitors for recruits killed us with recruiting news, and it came from the big guys from other very big universities. You guys are not immune now. Once again, business deision. Nothing personal. Very sorry it’s taken personal, but it is really not, it’s very much business as usual. Enjoy your bowl game, I’ll be rooting for you and 100% if Husker nation will as well. You would kick our butts this year but unfortuantely we are talking about two very different financial background, budgets, as well as emotional aspects.

For what? I want more posters like this guy here instead of the idiots I've made examples of in the sticky threads.

“Made examples of”...that’s cute. You do realize we’re just coming back under different names, it takes all of about two minutes. This is my fourth UN, and I’ve got 2 in the hopper. Do you know what a VPN is.
All the knee-jerk banning and whining just makes you look like pussies.

You know you guys brought all this on yourselfs with the vile sh*t you were talking about Nebraska prior to Frost even announcing he was gone. Sh*t like wishing death upon Tom Osborne, or celebrating the death of a toddler killed by an alligator. We won’t even go into the ridiculous crap you talked about our program.

While you ban me, I’ll just go ahead and queue up of my next username & IP address.

“Made examples of”...that’s cute. You do realize we’re just coming back under different names, it takes all of about two minutes. This is my fourth UN, and I’ve got 2 in the hopper. Do you know what a VPN is.
All the knee-jerk banning and whining just makes you look like pussies.

You know you guys brought all this on yourselfs with the vile sh*t you were talking about Nebraska prior to Frost even announcing he was gone. Sh*t like wishing death upon Tom Osborne, or celebrating the death of a toddler killed by an alligator. We won’t even go into the ridiculous crap you talked about our program.

While you ban me, I’ll just go ahead and queue up of my next username & IP address.

You're pathetic, you're still lingering here, gloating and trolling and just admitted to signing up multiple handles so you can continue to be a petty loser.

I want everyone from the Nebraska board to see how petty a loser you are. Take a look around here, do ya see anymore of those vile threads coming from us without moderation anymore? Get a life, or is that too hard for you @SantaBarbaraSker ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT