ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

doing some house cleaning before Jalen arrives
Dwa_GQMWwAAw4f9.jpg

Jalen will either transfer to be with his old OC (Kiffin) or his current OC (Locksley) at Maryland.

Odds are stacked against him coming here. Where did the initial talk of him coming here originate? He has no connection to UCF or has ever been on campus, right? Like JAFFX2 said, we might have been scammed. Really hope not but won’t be the end of the world if he doesn’t. Is there anyone else in the rumor mill?

Odds are stacked against him coming here. Where did the initial talk of him coming here originate? He has no connection to UCF or has ever been on campus, right? Like JAFFX2 said, we might have been scammed. Really hope not but won’t be the end of the world if he doesn’t. Is there anyone else in the rumor mill?

There are likely several potential QB transfers forthcoming. From what I gather, those QBs are all waiting on the top dog, Hurts to make his announcement and until he does so they will not make any decisions. I don't believe there is anything on social media or any other legitimate sources that have named UCF as a likely landing spot for Hurts......merely speculation.

There are very carefully worded tidbits that would lead you to believe that sources in the know will not disclose sensitive information regarding a highly regarded potential Grad transfer to UCF being imminent.........

Last edited:
I wouldn’t consider either earth-shattering or even a big win. Not sure either would be worth it. It would be nice to be deeper at QB though with an experienced playmaker.

Reactions: SullyUCF10
If we don’t get Hurts I’m not seeing anyone that amazing out there vs just developing Mack all off season. Hurts or Bust!

Reactions: Mikesi
Do you guys honestly believe Hurts is coming here?

I think it is a long shot......that said CJH has a reputation as a very solid QB coach and he could certainly finish his career with a big splash and possibly set himself up to play at the next level.......

Would definitely put both him and the team back in the middle of the national media shit storm......

Do you guys honestly believe Hurts is coming here?

UCF will likely start 2019 in the preseason top 25 as is. He could step in and immediately be the presumed starter of a top 25 team and put up huge statistics. How many of the other possible destinations is that true of? I don't believe he's coming here because I don't really know anything about what's going on in his head, but it's not crazy to see the potential fit.

Hurts SHOULD come here, but he probably won’t. Doesn’t UCF have as much success with putting QB’s in the NFL as Alabama??
Not that any of that matters anyway.

I thought Franncois was more likely, but that’s over with.

Reactions: Jcollinsucf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT