ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

July is a critical month. UCF is playing defense on multiple fronts and that’s the best you guys can expect: Tony Williams, Reddick and Chastan Brown (a previous silent commit)…FSU, USC and Louisville bringing the pressure as they see UCF as “very poachable”.

u better be worried about Arthur Gustav Malzahn III poaching a certain guy from the u.
Lol. Stop the nonsense. Miami has great momentum right now…watch this week.

UCF is strictly fighting to keep what little it has. UCF is a ZERO thread to land anyone significant: low NIL resources, coming off a 6-7 season, a head coach that considered past his prime and a bargain basement staff. Not trolling either.

Boggs is a pretty big miss
Boggs is a "pretty big miss" only if Waden Charles doesn't pick UCF AND only IF Boggs doesn't pick UCF tomorrow and/or only if he doesn't flip to UCF before signing day.

It is a long time till December. I certainly don't expect UCF to take its foot off the gas pedal for Boggs regardless of what happens on July 4.

All that matters is where a kid signs.

Reactions: Black_Knight07
Boggs is a "pretty big miss" only if Waden Charles doesn't pick UCF AND only IF Boggs doesn't pick UCF tomorrow and/or only if he doesn't flip to UCF before signing day.

It is a long time till December. I certainly don't expect UCF to take its foot off the gas pedal for Boggs regardless of what happens on July 4.

All that matters is where a kid signs.
UCF doesn’t have a 2025 QB committed and won’t have one at all. Huge fail. UCF’s QB room consists of three mid 3* QBs and one mid 3* QB transfer…that’s not very attractive to playmakers.

Also, Boggs is announcing 7/4 and not tomorrow.

If you have a UCF, Miami, FSU or UF recruiting question send me a DM on X/Twitter and I will try to give you a good, honest answer (no troll).

AuburnLegacy2…do NOT send me any messages. Thanks.

UCF doesn’t have a 2025 QB committed and won’t have one at all. Huge fail. UCF’s QB room consists of three mid 3* QBs and one mid 3* QB transfer…that’s not very attractive to playmakers.
I would imagine that having the opportunity to play college football 45 minutes from the house vs. 4-to-7 hour flight back and forth might make it more attractive by December.

I would imagine that having the opportunity to play college football 45 minutes from the house vs. 4-to-7 hour flight back and forth might make it more attractive by December.
Do you have any idea how many elite players are in Orlando this year? Zero are going to UCF. What’s your excuse?

UCF LB recruiting under Gus Malzone has been a disaster and continues this year. Yeah…old rethread Ted Roof is really doing it for UCF.

Last edited:
Malzone likes to announce a “boom” right around the time when he was a big whiff and missing on Boggs is a big whiff. If he has anything going, he’ll make it happen…to distract the fans.

Gus Malzone getting bodied all over the place. Dude in desperate need of something. Watch some random 3* DB commit to UCF soon. Wait for it.

If there are any UCF “silents” they better go public now cause the trail is off the rails.

Boggs is a "pretty big miss" only if Waden Charles doesn't pick UCF
@Poolside Knight

groot-smile-guardians-gif.gif

Reactions: Poolside Knight
What’s weird? Learn about him. He’s a long term developmental type kid. His ranking is as an athlete and he projects better as a DB.

He will not play a snap at WR…he will be switched to defense. He doesn’t have the speed for WR and this is known by everyone on the know but the kid himself. Keep doing silly searches.

He wants to play WR and he thinks he can play right away. He’s a good prospect but as a safety.

Last edited:
MIDami can't even get a single WR to commit to play with their 3 star 2025 QB. Not even his own high school #1 WR was interested in joining him he went to FSU instead 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . But this idiot will try and tell you neither Jenkins or Charles was a take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT