ADVERTISEMENT

Remember the slogan…

ucffan642

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 23, 2015
UCF, the FUTURE of College Football:

I know I bought into it, including giving towards The Kingdom.

Ironically, it couldn’t be more opposite. Gus runs an EXTINCT, ancient, boring, predictable High School offensive scheme which only requires WR’s who can block , go up for 50/50 sideline routes and an oversized average passing QB who can be used as an additional RB.

Defensively he has NO interest. As proven by bringing in a previous Graduate Assistant who had ZERO experience as a DC who failed miserably. Only to keep him on staff while adding another Old friend who has been fired by multiple previous schools.

Unfortunately we’re stuck with it as our AD extended his contract as a friend NOT an employer. We should be good for 8-4, 7-5 each season with a CFB rank around 30 year to year. But always remember UCF is the Future of College Football!

UCF, the FUTURE of College Football:

I know I bought into it, including giving towards The Kingdom.

Ironically, it couldn’t be more opposite. Gus runs an EXTINCT, ancient, boring, predictable High School offensive scheme which only requires WR’s who can block , go up for 50/50 sideline routes and an oversized average passing QB who can be used as an additional RB.

Defensively he has NO interest. As proven by bringing in a previous Graduate Assistant who had ZERO experience as a DC who failed miserably. Only to keep him on staff while adding another Old friend who has been fired by multiple previous schools.

Unfortunately we’re stuck with it as our AD extended his contract as a friend NOT an employer. We should be good for 8-4, 7-5 each season with a CFB rank around 30 year to year. But always remember UCF is the Future of College Football!
Agree 1000% fan642! We're playing an SEC team Saturday and if Gus runs the same thing, we''ll have the same result as CO. It couldget ugly if they pass against our defense....and they will.

We're not going to have the record you suggest. We may for 2-3 years but after that it's going to go dramatically down. Players aren't stupid, eventually they'll stop coming here, and will exit here very quickly once they see their mistake.

From Dali's article, another post, 10 losses where UCF was favored.

Future is now. We have a seat at the table. Now we need to find excellence again. Football is a finicky sport so when we do have it, appreciate it.

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode!

"We'll learn a lot about our team this week. We'll find out who we truly are," Malzahn said. "We were on top of the world with that last win (35-34 at TCU), and now we're in the tank right there. Who we are as a team, we're going to find out."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT