ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: At 3-3, can the Knights turn things around against Iowa State?

ucf1

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
In his recent media availability, UCF Football head coach Gus Malzahn said that the Knights are beginning the second half of their 2024 season.

Sitting at 3-3, UCF has had a rough month of results, including struggles on offense and in the red zone.

The matchup this week against ranked Iowa State presents the next opportunity, but will UCF be able to turn things around?

Click here to watch ... from the Sons of UCF.

Nobody knows, but it's doubtful...
magic 8 ball GIF by Matt Cutshall

Trace - has there been an update recently on the health of Demari Henderson? I at least see him on the sidelines during home games (not dressed out, but there).

Or John Walker? Has he been around the program lately? I can’t say I’ve seen him at all on the sidelines since maybe Week 1?

Or is there an injury concern/update with LB Ethan Barr? He missed the second half of last week’s game. That would be a big loss heading to Iowa State.

Thanks!

In his recent media availability, UCF Football head coach Gus Malzahn said that the Knights are beginning the second half of their 2024 season.

Sitting at 3-3, UCF has had a rough month of results, including struggles on offense and in the red zone.

The matchup this week against ranked Iowa State presents the next opportunity, but will UCF be able to turn things around?

Click here to watch ... from the Sons of UCF.

Trace - has there been an update recently on the health of Demari Henderson? I at least see him on the sidelines during home games (not dressed out, but there).

Or John Walker? Has he been around the program lately? I can’t say I’ve seen him at all on the sidelines since maybe Week 1?

Or is there an injury concern/update with LB Ethan Barr? He missed the second half of last week’s game. That would be a big loss heading to Iowa State.

Thanks!

If we can only score 13 on Cincy no way we are scoring more than 10 against a very good Iowa State D. Hope i'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT