ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
The speaker line up is pretty impressive. The St. Louis couple just signed up. They will also have the YouTube doctors, Covington Catholic kid, the My Pillow Guy, Malik Obama, Candace Owens, Iron Mike Tyson, Joey Salads and Mr. WAP (Ben Shapiro). Diamond and Silk are no longer invited.

The speaker line up is pretty impressive. The St. Louis couple just signed up. They will also have the YouTube doctors, Covington Catholic kid, the My Pillow Guy, Malik Obama, Candace Owens, Iron Mike Tyson, Joey Salads and Mr. WAP (Ben Shapiro). Diamond and Silk are no longer invited.

Is this like, serious, man?

Fresh off pardons, General Flynn and Roger Stone might speak. Rumors of WWE stars and a video by Q.

Goddamn this is gone beyond embarrassing, to full on Idiocracy Documentary. WTF happened to my GOP?

The DNCs keynote speaker was just one of Epstein’s main accomplices but omg guys did you hear that couple from St Louis are speaking at the RNC?

Bro this reads like a flat earth convention speakers list.

I mean...at least the GOP knows their target demographic.

If the MAGATs on this board are an accurate representation the RNC might have leaned a little too far on the academic side for their speaker list.

b3jd666yt4i51.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DurandRAD
Sure Id tune in. Didn’t know they scored Ghislaine Maxwell.

Oh, no, I was referring to the ex President who flew on Epstein's plane 26 times and was identified by an Epstein victim as having been on Epstein's private island, where he carried out sexual assaults and kidnappings. Who was also just pictured receiving a massage from an Epstein victim while on a vacation w/ Epstein. Sorry for that confusion.

Oh, no, I was referring to the ex President who flew on Epstein's plane 26 times and was identified by an Epstein victim as having been on Epstein's private island, where he carried out sexual assaults and kidnappings. Who was also just pictured receiving a massage from an Epstein victim while on a vacation w/ Epstein. Sorry for that confusion.
I mean I’ve seen President Clinton speak many times. It’s not must see TV like my pillow man or demon jizz Dr. will be.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Agreed, I bet Pillow Man doesn't even have friends who kidnapped and raped young girls.
Probably a safe bet. But no I don’t find accusations of raping young girls “a bit of comedy during these trying times”. I was obviously referring to the RNC lineup. I understand your confusion though as there probably is a group that finds that type of stuff funny.

Oh the 22 year old girl. How was he suppose to know that a 22 year old was a victim?

Classic. A Bill Clinton attack?!?!? Really???

In an election that features Joe Biden vs Donald Trump, our resident Trumpster bashes former President Clinton as an Epstein friend apparently oblivious to the fact his President was buddy buddy with Epstein too. Funny, I don't recall when Epstein associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested, that ol' Bill wished this accused pedophile well. What did Donald say?

Classic. A Bill Clinton attack?!?!? Really???

In an election that features Joe Biden vs Donald Trump, our resident Trumpster bashes former President Clinton as an Epstein friend apparently oblivious to the fact his President was buddy buddy with Epstein too. Funny, I don't recall when Epstein associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested, that ol' Bill wished this accused pedophile well. What did Donald say?

Bill Clinton was the DNC headline speaker 2 nights ago.

ROTFLMAO---Donald Trump is the RNC nominee. :) :) :)

Bill Clinton was named by an Epstein victim as being seen at Epstein's rape/kidnap island. He was the primetime speaker at the DNC. His wife, who has covered up for him since 1982, is the primetime speaker tonight.

Bill Clinton was named by an Epstein victim as being seen at Epstein's rape/kidnap island. He was the primetime speaker at the DNC. His wife, who has covered up for him since 1982, is the primetime speaker tonight.
Epstein stuff aside, I don't understand why the dnc keeps bringing the Clinton's into the forefront. Hillary was and is still pretty unlikable, Bill is on the wrong side of the metoo movement. I get why they would want to keep them in the fray, but neither really speaks for what the party stands for in a significant way anymore. Seems like it would be smarter to keep them in the background, doing smaller venue rallies and fundraisers.

Epstein stuff aside, I don't understand why the dnc keeps bringing the Clinton's into the forefront.
Duh. Bill Clinton was elected to two terms as POTUS. A bigger question is why George W. Bush (another two term POTUS) won't be speaking at the RNC?

I guess their schedule was just too full with headliners like Smirking Boy, the gun-toting McCloskeys, and Mike Tyson to squeeze him in. :)

Duh. Bill Clinton was elected to two terms as POTUS. A bigger question is why George W. Bush (another two term POTUS) won't be speaking at the RNC?

I guess their schedule was just too full with headliners like Smirking Boy, the gun-toting McCloskeys, and Mike Tyson to squeeze him in. :)

Why would you need a former POTUS speak when you have a strip mall doctor to talk about demon jizz?

You gotta know your audience. People so goddamn stupid they still support Trump in 2020 need Idiocracy level speakers. Think more "ouch my bawls©"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT