ADVERTISEMENT

Respect to LSU

haha, typical University of Cuck Florida fan. Your borderline downs syndrome coach got your wimp qb's leg snapped and you are still talking trash :joy::joy:
Typical loser Louisiana fan who’s coach had a stroke and now has frontal lobe damage and a speech impediment. Trolling another teams board, because you have no life. Pathetic,
worthless POS

So.... how’s your daddy Alabama doing?

Have you figured out how you’re going to beat them? You keep avoiding the question

[roll]

Ironic that a dickless wonder would have the screen name Deeznutss. Probably refers to my thick satchel you're gargling. Now work my fromunda cheese Nancy.

Reactions: Mikesi
Typical loser Louisiana fan who’s coach had a stroke and now has frontal lobe damage and a speech impediment. Trolling another teams board, because you have no life. Pathetic, worthless POS
So.... how’s your daddy Alabama doing?
Have you figured out how you’re going to beat them? You keep avoiding the question
[roll]
Oh is that right? Well I never said anything about liking or being from LSU. So congrats on your most impressive degree of autism. Your g5 trash team couldn't even find a qb that could complete a pass. The joke is on you, University of Cuck Florida.

Reactions: 9eaux1
Oh is that right? Well I never said anything about liking or being from LSU. So congrats on your most impressive degree of autism. Your g5 trash team couldn't even find a qb that could complete a pass. The joke is on you, University of Cuck Florida.
The joke will ALWAYS BE on you since we are living rent free in your head 24/7. You’re obsessed with UCF and you’re hooked

Additionally, you’re too much of a pussy to tell us all who your team is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT