ADVERTISEMENT

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters quits Fox News, calls it Propaganda Machine

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/ralph-peters?utm_term=.ameGLo6Y9#.eyyWpJ0mr
and he's 100% correct. Faux news.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Progressives, not so much Liberals. The Progressives like to call themselves Liberals, but they're not. The Clintons helped kick them out.
this is true. there needs to be more than just the 2 parties. liberals and progressives arent the same. progressives are the alt right of the left.

Reactions: UCFBS
this is true. there needs to be more than just the 2 parties. liberals and progressives arent the same. progressives are the alt right of the left.

Not happening. The Libertarian Party had their best chance ever in 2016 to make real gains, yet they again ran an absolute disaster of a candidate in Gary Johnson who was as likeable as a brick wall. I voted for the guy but he did absolutely nothing to seize upon the opening that Trump/HRC gave him.

Besides, the D's and R's basically have multiple parties within the party already. An R from New York is totally different from an R from Texas. Same with D's. Joe Manchin is nearly the antithesis of Pelosi yet they share a party.

Not happening. The Libertarian Party had their best chance ever in 2016 to make real gains, yet they again ran an absolute disaster of a candidate in Gary Johnson who was as likeable as a brick wall. I voted for the guy but he did absolutely nothing to seize upon the opening that Trump/HRC gave him.

Besides, the D's and R's basically have multiple parties within the party already. An R from New York is totally different from an R from Texas. Same with D's. Joe Manchin is nearly the antithesis of Pelosi yet they share a party.
it doesnt have to be the libertarian party, hell it could be the tea party or whatever. libertarian's really screwed up big time. 2016 was the year to have a coming out and they screwed that up with gary. i voted for him too because i didnt want to vote for trump and certainly not hillary.

im just tired of seeing two parties and want to have more options. with 320 million people, i think we need more than 2 options.

Not happening. The Libertarian Party had their best chance ever in 2016 to make real gains, yet they again ran an absolute disaster of a candidate in Gary Johnson who was as likeable as a brick wall.
Huh? Johnson had the best leadership qualities of any candidate I've ever seen, even more than Perot. We would have had the Line Item Vote by now, and put the pork-spending Conservatives and Progressives in their place.

Just like he did in New Mexico, over the major objections of his own party who didn't even put him on the ballot -- but he got on it any way.

I voted for the guy but he did absolutely nothing to seize upon the opening that Trump/HRC gave him.
Bull. HRC directed an $50M SuperPAC smear campaign on Johnson, 10x the budget of the Libertarian Party and their 2 biggest SuperPACs.

Which is why the Republican party should have not broken their own rules on the debates in 2012 and told CNN not to invite Gary Johnson to the 2nd debate. Johnson qualified, and the Republican Party and CNN colluded to keep him out, even though other candidate polling less than Johnson were invited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT