ADVERTISEMENT

Rev Al coming to Tulsa.....

Dammit, Barrister, it's impossible for Al to be racist. He is not white.

I hope Tulsa gives that race-baiting opportunist all Hell.
Tulsa is not Ferguson. We wont stand for that race baiting nonsense. Rude awaking for the Rev Al and Jesse Jackson types. We love everybody....except race baiting profiteers.

Just heard on the conservative talk radio that Soros sending in the professional protesters. The churches here already organizing counter protests. And EVERYONE here conceal carries.....EVERYONE. This gonna be good.

Just heard on the conservative talk radio that Soros sending in the professional protesters. The churches here already organizing counter protests. And EVERYONE here conceal carries.....EVERYONE. This gonna be good.

Why would the fact that everyone in Tulsa being licensed for conceal carry matter?

Not at all. That is why we hate racist, hate-mongers like Rev Al.
I thought the whole point of Tulsa Tornado being singular is that you guys are one. So if there is one racist, you're all racists.

But on the brightside, if there is one black guy, then you're all black guys.

Here's to all the black guys running Rev Al out of town.

I could care less for that BLM sucker, but if there's conceal carriers and Tulsa loves everyone Sharpton should have nothing to worry about right?
Or will Sharpton have to watch what he's saying if he wants to leave the city alive.
Interesting visit indeed.

Us dumb ole Okies love everybody except outside protesters coming to our fair State spewing hate. Look what we did to those Westboro Baptists fukers. We don't discriminate when it comes to outside protesters ... We run them all off. White, Black, Purple ... it don't matter. If you're an outsider trying to stir up trouble, you go home with your tail between your legs. Cmon Rev Al .....

Okla. Residents Refuse to Help Hate-Spewing Westboro Baptist Church Members After Tires Slashed
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook4Share to TwitterShare to Google+Share to More1Share to Email
Print
15 COMMENTS

Several members of Westboro Baptist Church -- best known for their despicable "God Hates Fags" protests -- showed up in McAlester, Oklahoma, over the weekend to picket outside the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey. When they returned to their car, they found that the front and rear tires had been slashed.

What happened next was pure karma: "[A]s their minivan slowly hobbled away on two flat tires, with a McAlester police car following behind, the protesters were unable to find anyone in town who would repair their vehicle," Tulsa Worldreported.

What's more, Assistant Police Chief Darrell Miller told the local paper that a counter-protest of some 1,000 people showed up at the funeral to taunt and jeer at the half-dozen church members.

McAlester, Oklahoma: No friend to Westboro Baptist Church.

I call bullshit. I haven't seen anything on the news about any AR-15s in Tulsa going on a killing spree.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT