ADVERTISEMENT

RIP John McCain

Maybe it’s me but I’m finding it hard to take the condolences from the libs seriously after witnessing the 2008 presidential elections.
yea they pretty much trashed him and hated him right up until he didnt like trump. then suddenly he was ok again. guaranteed if he sided with trump on anything recently they wouldnt be covering his death as much as they have.

honestly he shouldve resigned when he found out about his cancer and let his state vote for a replacement.

Then you have this fvcking moron. What a lowlife POS. She'd fit right in with some of the windowlickers on this board that find a way to turn everything into a partisan issue.

Senate candidate Kelli Ward suggests McCain timed pre-death announcement to hurt her campaign

Kelli Ward, a U.S. Senate hopeful and onetime rival of Sen. John McCain, is facing a torrent of criticism after she appeared to suggest that his announcement Friday to halt medical treatment for his brain cancer was timed to hurt her campaign. McCain, 81, died a day after his announcement.

One of Ward’s staffers on Saturday wrote a Facebook post wondering whether the timing of the statement from McCain’s family, made on the same day that Ward’s statewide bus tour kicked off, was simply a coincidence or a tactic “to take media attention off her campaign.”

Ward did not dispute the notion and said in reply: “I think they wanted to have a particular narrative that they hope is negative to me."

McCain died just hours after Ward’s Facebook comments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ent-hurt-her-campaign/?utm_term=.8f238156d84b

McSally trounced this idiot in the Primary. McCain did it*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT