ADVERTISEMENT

RIP John McCain

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Try not to be assholes and don’t destroy a thread for once. He served his country honorably.

Last edited:
Reactions: EweSeaEff
Try not to be assholes and don’t destroy a thread for once. He served his country honorably.

Holy crap. I had thought he was getting treatment and would be back- it must have been way more aggressive than we knew. Sad indeed. May this hero RIP.

Holy crap. I had thought he was getting treatment and would be back- it must have been way more aggressive than we knew. Sad indeed. May this hero RIP.

Yeah, during the spring his family released some of the details of his cancer. I think he was getting some experimental treatment and they announced they were ceasing it the other day.

Last edited:
Well, it didn’t take as long as I thought for coke to come on in and drunk it up.

He was an unique person. Sometimes cheered him on other times wanted to strangle him. RIP John Mc Cain

I truly liked McCain for as long as I can remember but he made some SERIOUSLY bad choices in more recent years. This being the ultimate SMH

DaS0sJ3VQAAp7at.jpg

How does it make you feel @UCFKnight85 to know you fell for a fake meme released in 2016, likely by Russia trying to turn people off of McCain and onto Trump's side. You changed your long time opinion on an American hero based on Russian propaganda. It took me 15 seconds to debunk the image that you shared but you were too stupid to recognize as a fake.

How does it make you feel @UCFKnight85 to know you fell for a fake meme released in 2016, likely by Russia trying to turn people off of McCain and onto Trump's side. You changed your long time opinion on an American hero based on Russian propaganda. It took me 15 seconds to debunk the image that you shared but you were too stupid to recognize as a fake.

Lol actually moron- it was pushed by a Hezbollah agent and ultimately pushed by the liberal group VoteVets.com. Your current heroes. I know all of this.

And I knew it wasn’t actually Al Baghdadi but it’s 100% true that we ended up arming scores of terrorists in Syria thanks to this idiotic program that McCain wanted and Obama half assed supported.

In the end, Trump unleashed Mattis to directly engage in Syria against ISIS and we achieved more in 1 year than Obama achieved in 3 years.

Get ready to be called a bunch of names as 85 rages out and then get put on ignore as he claims you are an angry hateful moron or something like that. Pretty much exactly what happened to me everytime I pointed out the incredible amounts of bullshit that @UCFKnight85 posts. Pretty much a set strategy on his part. The good old "85 Four step arguing process for idiots".

Reactions: bluechip12
It's always sad when a guy that went through what he went through defending this country dies. Every time somebody with his past dies, there is a part of history that dies with him.

With that being said ... I'm getting tired of these politicians dying, while being old as crap, and still in office. Term limits are needed very badly in this country. The problem is, term limits have to be voted on by the people it it meant to restrict.

Lol actually moron- it was pushed by a Hezbollah agent and ultimately pushed by the liberal group VoteVets.com. Your current heroes. I know all of this.

And I knew it wasn’t actually Al Baghdadi but it’s 100% true that we ended up arming scores of terrorists in Syria thanks to this idiotic program that McCain wanted and Obama half assed supported.

In the end, Trump unleashed Mattis to directly engage in Syria against ISIS and we achieved more in 1 year than Obama achieved in 3 years.
Yeah, ok

Does anyone think that if he had a stronger VP candidate he would have been elected?

No. The banking collapse the year prior + Mr Hopenchange all but assured that no R was going to win that election. It didn't help that McCain totally botched his response to the banking collapse and looked like he was panicking.

In that respect I feel bad for McCain; he ran clean campaigns and tried to win the candidacy a few times in the past, and when he finally does, it's in an election year where the road to winning is pretty much too steep for any R at that time.

There's no coming back from this form of brain cancer. Its a minor miracle that he lasted as long as he did, quite honestly.

Then you have this fvcking moron. What a lowlife POS. She'd fit right in with some of the windowlickers on this board that find a way to turn everything into a partisan issue.

Senate candidate Kelli Ward suggests McCain timed pre-death announcement to hurt her campaign

Kelli Ward, a U.S. Senate hopeful and onetime rival of Sen. John McCain, is facing a torrent of criticism after she appeared to suggest that his announcement Friday to halt medical treatment for his brain cancer was timed to hurt her campaign. McCain, 81, died a day after his announcement.

One of Ward’s staffers on Saturday wrote a Facebook post wondering whether the timing of the statement from McCain’s family, made on the same day that Ward’s statewide bus tour kicked off, was simply a coincidence or a tactic “to take media attention off her campaign.”

Ward did not dispute the notion and said in reply: “I think they wanted to have a particular narrative that they hope is negative to me."

McCain died just hours after Ward’s Facebook comments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ent-hurt-her-campaign/?utm_term=.8f238156d84b

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Then you have this fvcking moron. What a lowlife POS. She'd fit right in with some of the windowlickers on this board that find a way to turn everything into a partisan issue.

Senate candidate Kelli Ward suggests McCain timed pre-death announcement to hurt her campaign

Kelli Ward, a U.S. Senate hopeful and onetime rival of Sen. John McCain, is facing a torrent of criticism after she appeared to suggest that his announcement Friday to halt medical treatment for his brain cancer was timed to hurt her campaign. McCain, 81, died a day after his announcement.

One of Ward’s staffers on Saturday wrote a Facebook post wondering whether the timing of the statement from McCain’s family, made on the same day that Ward’s statewide bus tour kicked off, was simply a coincidence or a tactic “to take media attention off her campaign.”

Ward did not dispute the notion and said in reply: “I think they wanted to have a particular narrative that they hope is negative to me."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ent-hurt-her-campaign/?utm_term=.8f238156d84b

She did more damage to herself on that than the timing of any announcement. She was getting blown out by McSally in primary polls there anyways. She's probably going to throw a shit fit to try and make the Governor fill McCain's seat with her, which after she said that has a very minimal chance of happening.

Classy AF. Some people are just insanely self centered.

Ward is nutty and she's had this insane personal vendetta against McCain for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT