ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Slayer

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Just announced their Farewell Tour (which will kick ass by the way) and that this will be their final act as a band. Dave Mustaine wants to do one last Big 4 show now.

Probably not a bad idea at this point given that their last album was really uninspired; it didn't help that Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, and Testament released pretty damn good albums in the same year.

I think you'll see Megadeth fold next. Dave Mustaine simply cannot single live anymore and if they tune their guitars any lower to assist him, they're going to wind up sounding like some Djent band.

Just announced their Farewell Tour (which will kick ass by the way) and that this will be their final act as a band. Dave Mustaine wants to do one last Big 4 show now.

Probably not a bad idea at this point given that their last album was really uninspired; it didn't help that Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, and Testament released pretty damn good albums in the same year.

I think you'll see Megadeth fold next. Dave Mustaine simply cannot single live anymore and if they tune their guitars any lower to assist him, they're going to wind up sounding like some Djent band.
Mustaine has never been a good singer although they still sound the most thrash.

Hard wired sucked. Metallica hasnt put out a good CD since the Black album and that wasnt even thrash. Everything since then was radio fraindly garbage and even when they try to sound like master of puppets they failed. They are 50 years old, they cant write about being pissed off any more when they are rich as hell and dont have to worry about anything but their prostates any more.

Mustaine has never been a good singer although they still sound the most thrash.

Hard wired sucked. Metallica hasnt put out a good CD since the Black album and that wasnt even thrash. Everything since then was radio fraindly garbage and even when they try to sound like master of puppets they failed. They are 50 years old, they cant write about being pissed off any more when they are rich as hell and dont have to worry about anything but their prostates any more.

You are the absolute last person I would take metal perspective from.

June 15th in Orlando at the Fairgrounds. Debating on whether or not I want to brave the possible elements. Saw them on the Season in the Abyss tour and a bunch of times since. I almost feel obligated to go. Testament will kick ass so that's a plus.

Reactions: btbones
June 15th in Orlando at the Fairgrounds. Debating on whether or not I want to brave the possible elements. Saw them on the Season in the Abyss tour and a bunch of times since. I almost feel obligated to go. Testament will kick ass so that's a plus.

I don't understand making Orlando the only FL stop and playing at the Fairgrounds.

I hope thrash makes a comeback with new bands some day. These older bands will be done at some point but it's by far the best type of metal music ever created. I like a lot of new bands but they just don't compare, especially when most every new band is running a 7 string guitar in Drop A tuning.

It still saddens me to think of what happened to Sepultura. Their first couple albums were speed thrash bliss and then they became a shitty nu-metal band.

I'm digging Evile and Exmortus right now. Not a fan of Municipal Waste, the so called "torch bearers" for thrash.

The new Power Trip and Warbringer albums are F'n killer. You're welcome.

I'm seeing Anthrax again and Havok on the 10th.

Saw Machine Head last night. Not bad but 2.5 hours of MH if you're not a big fan is too much.

I'm with you on that for the most part. A few post Blackening songs are alright. Aesthetics of Hate and Halo were the best songs of the night for me.

Truly sad that the computers have taken away yet another great thing from us.

First they took our stocks, now our bands.

When will these machines stop their rampage!?

For those who wondered why the board went to shit, it’s because we have unstable degenerates like the person above, infecting every post with total garbage that has nothing to do with the thread.

What a sad pathetic display.

For those who wondered why the board went to shit, it’s because we have unstable degenerates like the person above, infecting every post with total garbage that has nothing to do with the thread.

What a sad pathetic display.

Wow, bq really nailed it, you truly are a whiny little bitch.

Also just for the record this is the 6th consecutive post you have made that has not responded to my claim, and only consisted of ad hominem attacks. You have seemed to forget how to post in your original bullshit thread since I embarrassed you there, so I came here to see if you would take the bait, which of course you did.

Wow, bq really nailed it, you truly are a whiny little bitch.

Also just for the record this is the 6th consecutive post you have made that has not responded to my claim, and only consisted of ad hominem attacks. You have seemed to forget how to post in your original bullshit thread since I embarrassed you there, so I came here to see if you would take the bait, which of course you did.

GTFO and stop ruining every single goddamn thread

You obsessive, mentally deranged loser

This song from Megadeths new album is sick. They put out a much better album than Slayer did this year

Reactions: JohnnyUCF03
Truly sad that the computers have taken away yet another great thing from us.

First they took our stocks, now our bands.

When will these machines stop their rampage!?
You need to find another hobby . Stop being childish please . There are some decent opportunities for conversation and debate here but you won’t stfu with your bullshit

You need to find another hobby . Stop being childish please . There are some decent opportunities for conversation and debate here but you won’t stfu with your bullshit

Funny how you never called out Fab when he did the exact same thing, except twice as bad, posting in every single active thread shitting all over them.

Not surprised given that you are just another hypocrite like the rest of them.

Besides I had to get 85's attention somehow, since he has managed to avoid opening his computer thread after getting embarrassed by facts.

Funny how you never called out Fab when he did the exact same thing, except twice as bad, posting in every single active thread shitting all over them.

Not surprised given that you are just another hypocrite like the rest of them.

Besides I had to get 85's attention somehow, since he has managed to avoid opening his computer thread after getting embarrassed by facts.
He call me out because I didn't shit on any threads. I was simply supporting you in your ability to always be correct. It's truly an amazing gift that you have.

He call me out because I didn't shit on any threads. I was simply supporting you in your ability to always be correct. It's truly an amazing gift that you have.

You’d think he’d be a happier, less obsessive person with everyone agreeing that he’s right about everything, always

Reactions: fabknight
You’d think he’d be a happier, less obsessive person with everyone agreeing that he’s right about everything, always

I love how you post something that is 100% wrong, I say "hey that is wrong", and you respond with 8 straight posts filled with nothing but ad hominems and personal attacks, and then you whine and bitch about me "always being right" like its a bad thing.

Newsflash: Don't post stupid shit and you won't be made to look stupid. It really isn't that hard for most people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT