ADVERTISEMENT

Rizk looked eerily similar to McKenzie

Isn't it odd, that the only QB on the team last year and the one that seems to look the best was the 4th QB to see the field. Imagine redshirting, and watching 3 other QBs who just joined the team get playing time including a 17 year old over you.

Isn't it odd, that the only QB on the team last year and the one that seems to look the best was the 4th QB to see the field. Imagine redshirting, and watching 3 other QBs who just joined the team get playing time including a 17 year old over you.
Hard to believe isn't it. I have to put all this on Gus the Bust! I would be willing to bet if KZ were on this team that Gus the Bust wouldn't play him.

Last edited:
Hard to believe isn't it. I have to put all this on Gus the Bust! I would be willing to bet is KZ were on this team that Gus the Bust wouldn't play him.
I’m betting Gus wouldn’t play Shaq either. He and GOL didn’t recognize talent. Wonder how many guys came through our doors and never got a chance to play and could have been good.

Let's not get crazy. He did fine when the game was already out-of-hand. I will say he just looked more comfortable in the pocket out there than KJ and Jacurri. Kept his eyes up field. Threw some throws with touch. Recognized BYU had messed up defensive coverage on the last TD throw and threw it out there to give the WR a chance on the ball...and they capitalized. I definitely think he should see meaning reps the rest of the season. We have to know what we have for next season. We've seen Jacurri and he can certainly run, but his throwing is a long way from being consistently successful.

I’m betting Gus wouldn’t play Shaq either. He and GOL didn’t recognize talent. Wonder how many guys came through our doors and never got a chance to play and could have been good.
The difference is GOL eventually hired Taaffe and let him take over the offense from 2009-2014, while he focused on defense and special teams. He finally recognized his shortcoming.

Another emphasis on how bad QB selection was by Gus, contributing to all his other poor decisions.

Slow down ….

but I do think he would be a fanbase favorite being from South Florida like so many UCF students if he has success

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT