ADVERTISEMENT

Rizk looked eerily similar to McKenzie

Willie Knightime

Bronze Knight
Aug 8, 2009
He's even built similar and wears the same number. His movements were similar. He looks like a real QB!!! Which is why there's no way I see him thriving under Gus. Hope I'm wrong, but until Gus proves me wrong, I just don't see it going well. Probably end up transferring like the other real QBs did.

Isn't it odd, that the only QB on the team last year and the one that seems to look the best was the 4th QB to see the field. Imagine redshirting, and watching 3 other QBs who just joined the team get playing time including a 17 year old over you.

Isn't it odd, that the only QB on the team last year and the one that seems to look the best was the 4th QB to see the field. Imagine redshirting, and watching 3 other QBs who just joined the team get playing time including a 17 year old over you.
Hard to believe isn't it. I have to put all this on Gus the Bust! I would be willing to bet if KZ were on this team that Gus the Bust wouldn't play him.

Last edited:
Hard to believe isn't it. I have to put all this on Gus the Bust! I would be willing to bet is KZ were on this team that Gus the Bust wouldn't play him.
I’m betting Gus wouldn’t play Shaq either. He and GOL didn’t recognize talent. Wonder how many guys came through our doors and never got a chance to play and could have been good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT