ADVERTISEMENT

Rizk

Oh absolutely! But it will be completely wasted here.
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.

Last edited:
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.
Their money would be better off paying for his buyout. The man is too self absorbed to change his ways.

Great job by Rizk tonight in his limited playing time. Hopefully, it's a sign of better things to come next week against Arizona. The Wildcats have lost four in a row, so they're stumbling about as much as we've been. This may be the best chance we have for another win the rest of the season.

Reactions: connerito
Did anyone see KJ and Brown on Sideline when Rizk was completing passes and scoring? Looked like they saw a ghost. They didn’t like he was actually doing good. I’m betting Gus didn’t either. None of them know how to be a good QB until they are shown. Start Rizk please against Zona.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT