ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call Pitt

More than usual for visiting fans?
From that far away, definitely. I’d expect that you’re right up there with, if not exceeding, the southern ACC schools we play and even have more than Miami (though I doubt they’re all from Florida).

It’ll probably be the most visiting fans from that kind of distance since Florida State in 2013. I don’t think OK State brought that many in 2017.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
From that far away, definitely. I’d expect that you’re right up there with, if not exceeding, the southern ACC schools we play and even have more than Miami (though I doubt they’re all from Florida).

It’ll probably be the most visiting fans from that kind of distance since Florida State in 2013. I don’t think OK State brought that many in 2017.
Awesome news to hear this. Times have really changed for us.

2013 was a special year for FSU, so if that’s the team that appears to have topped our support, I can live with that

I’ll be at McFaddens. Just stretching and warming up my lungs

e2fbd435e4ae81b2d079899e7cd26b4d.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I’m pretty sure she joined the mile high club. In bathroom with some random for 20 minutes.
I'm not greedy. What she does in a bathroom of an airplane is her own business. As long as she doesn't call my wife and let's me postdate checks...

Are there a lot of scalpers out there? Or is the box office open? I ha e to walk over there and find a ticket

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT