ADVERTISEMENT

Samuel Jackson

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
It was announced that he tore his ACL in early May. Just over 6 months ago. However, he may have tore it as early as March which is about 8 months ago

Correct me if I’m wrong. Did he actually play on Saturday? That would be huge! Amazing actually.

Additionally, if he was indeed out there, can he still get the year of eligibility back if his first game was last Saturday?

Reactions: UCFhonors
It was announced that he tore his ACL in early May. Just over 6 months ago. However, he may have tore it as early as March which is about 8 months ago

Correct me if I’m wrong. Did he actually play on Saturday? That would be huge! Amazing actually.

Additionally, if he was indeed out there, can he still get the year of eligibility back if his first game was last Saturday?
he was medically cleared a while ago but was not game ready

Reactions: Mikesi
Additionally, I’m sure that they wanted to utilize the 4 game rule. It worked out perfectly
not quite. only if we don't make it to the conference championship game.
navy, cincy, usf, ccg, bowl game (5). i really hope he doesn't lose a redshirt year over 1 game.

edit: just seen brandon's article, they plan on him missing one of the games. so that's good. hopefully things go as planned.

Last edited:
Not sure if I’ve ever heard of this before for a lineman. 8 months maybe?

Not sure if I’ve ever heard of this before for a lineman. 8 months maybe?
Too fast in my view. Hudanick took 18 months before he was truly back. Actually TH might not even be 100% of what he was before his knee injury

Too fast in my view. Hudanick took 18 months before he was truly back. Actually TH might not even be 100% of what he was before his knee injury
The mental aspect has a lot to do with it. Additionally, I believe ACL tears have grades. That’s the only explanation for this, unless he’s not human.

not quite. only if we don't make it to the conference championship game.
navy, cincy, usf, ccg, bowl game (5). i really hope he doesn't lose a redshirt year over 1 game.

edit: just seen brandon's article, they plan on him missing one of the games. so that's good. hopefully things go as planned.
I would assume he sits out the USF game. :sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT