ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday is PROGRAM CHANGING!

canesforlife31

High School Harry
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2006
First & foremost can’t figure out how to change my username so don’t freak out( been on canes rivals since I was 10) haha. I’m a UCF alum and love my knights but also a big canes fan since birth but so excited about Saturday so I just needed to post!

SATURDAY IS SO BIG IT CAN NOT BE UNDERSTATED. UCF has arrived y’all! I could only imagine how you all feel that went to school when it was FTI or when we played in the citrus bowl.. I graduated in 2014 and I still can’t believe the growth of this football program since I graduated. From Jeff Godfrey to Blake Bortles and Mckenzie Milton to games on CSPAN(a joke) to games on NATIONAL TV and it’s beautiful.

The reason why I say this day is PROGRAM CHANGING is because this is a NATIONWIDE recruiting visit. Until UCF joins the P5 it will be very hard no matter what the other Florida schools(UF, FSU, UM) records are that they will normally get the majority of the “big time” Florida recruits. This is a moment to show just how beautiful our campus is on Gameday and to show how devoted our fan base is by showing up 10,000+ strong cheering our ass off.

Now the game needs to be the icing on the cake on this day. Listen, we are 5x better than Cinci. Let’s be real here. I read all the posts on this forum about how their defense is tough and they have a big bruising RB but if this team SHOWS up and feeds off the crowd energy we should beat the living s*** out of Cinci and we NEED TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN AND I BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN.

Great Gameday showout and a 30 point beatdown will he PROGRAM CHANGING. LETS DO IT! What UCF is doing is amazing and I’m a first hand example, I’ve been watching the Canes since I was 6 years old and when I went to UCF I never thought my level of fandom would even get close to my emotional connection to the Canes. Now I am a season ticket holder to both and love my school as well! I know many other friends and acquaintances that are following suit!

Get ready fellas. Saturday is the day this program has been waiting for. Go Knights! PS I plan on posting here more often so remember that I don’t know how to change my username haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News