ADVERTISEMENT

Scott frost come home

Ramblings from a 40 year old who has been watching UCF since his parents attended in the early 90s.

Personally, I think CSF needs to coach another program (other than USF, I would hate to see him run his career into the ground). Nebraska is probably one of the hardest gigs out there because its freaking Nebraska. Football talent is not falling out of the trees there like it is in Florida. It isn't a destination anymore of players either. Kids don't have to go to an old blue blood program to get the attention of NFL scouts. Smaller schools now have their games televised too. I thought he needed just a little more experience as a head coach to be able to manage expectations. Running a winning program is easier than running a struggling program and UCF. Even with an 0-12 season, we were never a defeated team. Our play caller was a OL Coach and he wasn't a bad coach, he just didn't have the skills to call plays. Hence why he attended the "Nick Saban School for Coaches Who Can't Coach and Want to Coach Better (TM)". CSF will land on his feet, hopefully at an AAC school like ECU or Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT