ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost's Judgement...

I like Arby's curly fries. It's the only thing I like about that place. Also, Chik-fil-a waffle fries with Chik-fil-a sauce to dip them in. In and out is always so busy, but those burgers are on fire. Fries are forgettable.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
In all seriousness, I know NU and UF think they have him as a lock, but the job that has me worried is UCLA. I could see that one opening up this year.

He would crush it at UCLA or USC. Ideal landing spots other than Orlando :).

I like Arby's curly fries. It's the only thing I like about that place. Also, Chik-fil-a waffle fries with Chik-fil-a sauce to dip them in. In and out is always so busy, but those burgers are on fire. Fries are forgettable.
Chik-fil-a fries are good but get cold in record time if you are getting them to go

usually dip mine in Polynesian sauce

Reactions: Lurky
He just said on Bianchis morning show that his favorite fast food fries are In-N-Out fries which are terrible. I don't know if I want someone with that kind of judgement at the helm.*
Did he say if he ate them regular fries or "animal fries"?

My only solace in Frost going to Florida or Nebraska is how destroyed the losing fan base will be. They will be crushed far worse than us because at least we have a really good team.

Checkers fries are great but you are rolling the dice with the rest of the food there

I do wish In N Out would expand into Florida, it's been teased a few times

He had the good judgement to leaver Nebraska for California and a Stanford education. He also had the bad judgement to return to Nebraska. So who knows?

What's really important? What's his favorite pizza?

He had the good judgement to leaver Nebraska for California and a Stanford education. He also had the bad judgement to return to Nebraska. So who knows?

If it’s not some kind of deep dish then he needs to get fired

anigif_sub-buzz-19695-1507237580-5.gif

Not to sound like some hippy, and while we're kinda on the subject, but does anyone get a bit bothered by Frost's Coca Cola radio endorsement ads during the UCF games? I know he may be contracturally obligated but it rubs me wrong esp. for a guy who is supposed to sorta represent fitness and health in the eyes of his players.

I dunno, maybe I'm nuts.

Such a horrible decision to return to Nebraska, his only prize was winning a National Championship... cant believe his judgement there. Pretty sure he said his fav fries were Runza Fries

Great reason to go back. Probably considered to be a 4 star restaurant in shitholesville
It is a fast food joint, just like all the other places he mentioned when discussing others behind his fav. I suppose for someone like you, you might consider it a 4 star restaurant. It is one of thee if not the best Fast Food Restaurants though, maybe that is what you were asking in the first place?

It is a fast food joint, just like all the other places he mentioned when discussing others behind his fav. I suppose for someone like you, you might consider it a 4 star restaurant. It is one of thee if not the best Fast Food Restaurants though, maybe that is what you were asking in the first place?
Sorry, I don't eat much fast food. Of course it's the best fast food restaurant. It's in Lincoln, Nebraska. It must be the best. Just like everything else.

Freaking 22 this morning. Hahahaha

Arbys, McDonalds, and Checkers are the best; Chick-fil-A gets honorable mention. It really depends on the day which is my favorite.

Reactions: Mikesi
Such a horrible decision to return to Nebraska, his only prize was winning a National Championship... cant believe his judgement there. Pretty sure he said his fav fries were Runza Fries

But it was Nebraska...he wasn't allowed to dance. He had to play tractor chicken with the preacher's daughter's boyfriend. They made fun of his tie. He couldn't play his music loud in his VW bug. The only place he could do his dance/gymnastics routine was in an empty mill. It was awful.

Steak and Shake fries are very underrated! Skinny fries for the win.

But it was Nebraska...he wasn't allowed to dance. He had to play tractor chicken with the preacher's daughter's boyfriend. They made fun of his tie. He couldn't play his music loud in his VW bug. The only place he could do his dance/gymnastics routine was in an empty mill. It was awful.
Dude. You're on a roll!

Not sure what to make of that. Why would he go out into the sticks of nebraska to play tractor chicken and dance in an empty mill? and what does it have to do with him coming back and playing his last 2 years for Nebraska?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT