ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Allotment

If you buy, they will quit calling.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I love it, glad to see the ticket office is being aggressive. Come on man, just renew your season tickets for the sake of the program and all UCF sports.

If you don’t want to renew all your season tickets or pay GKC dues then maybe just buy one cheap season ticket to support the athletic department. Every ticket sold helps.

Time to expand Roth and build another Cabana (for @Mikesi)
They need to make the lower Cabana better in order to keep us invaders away from the upper Cabana. It’s very dark and dreary. You can’t watch the game down there except for on TV. No sound.

Maybe make drink prices lower, serve better food or have a better drink selection. The lines are shorter. It’s definitely quicker.

They need to make the lower Cabana better in order to keep us invaders away from the upper Cabana. It’s very dark and dreary. You can’t watch the game down there except for on TV. No sound.

Maybe make drink prices lower, serve better food or have a better drink selection. The lines are shorter. It’s definitely quicker.

If I was in the cabana, I would actually prefer to sit in the lower level and go to the lower level to get my food/drinks. The shorter lines would get me back to my seat much quicker.

Also, the visual benefit to the current cabana setup is that because the upper standing area is more crowded now...more upper level cabana members are sitting in their seats which looks better on TV.

Reactions: Mikesi

The lines are shorter. It's cooler down there. Unlimited bathrooms. What's not to love Mike?

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
If I was in the cabana, I would actually prefer to sit in the lower level and go to the lower level to get my food/drinks. The shorter lines would get me back to my seat much quicker.

Also, the visual benefit to the current cabana setup is that because the upper standing area is more crowded now...more upper level cabana members are sitting in their seats which looks better on TV.

Thank you SK for being a voice of reason. Smart guy @Mikesi, you should listen to him.

Reactions: Mikesi

Thank you SK for being a voice of reason. Smart guy @Mikesi, you should listen to him.

If we could just figure out another way to get you upper level "elites" to sit in your seats during the games, we would be good to go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If we could just figure out another way to get you upper level "elites" to sit in your seats during the games, we would be good to go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you can figure out another way to get rid of all the beer I drink, I'm all ears. :ear:

And you're admitting this on-board?!?!?!
No offense but if he still lives near the Glades it isn’t feasible to get season tix. It’s not just the cost of tix. It’s gas, food , hotel plus UCF gear you may buy. Multiply that by 4 or 5 people in family. I’m in same boat. Add in Weekday games that are a no go no matter what. I’m not going to spend $600 to see SC State type teams. So people like us go to 1 or 2 games a year and can get good seats for those games instead of ok seats for all the other games and try to sell them. Also to make up for it we get the top sports packages so we don’t miss a game on tv.

Not everyone lives 30 minutes or less drive and only have to spend money on tickets and $10 in gas. It’s a vacation every time we go to Orlando.

No offense but if he still lives near the Glades it isn’t feasible to get season tix. It’s not just the cost of tix. It’s gas, food , hotel plus UCF gear you may buy. Multiply that by 4 or 5 people in family. I’m in same boat. Add in Weekday games that are a no go no matter what. I’m not going to spend $600 to see SC State type teams. So people like us go to 1 or 2 games a year and can get good seats for those games instead of ok seats for all the other games and try to sell them. Also to make up for it we get the top sports packages so we don’t miss a game on tv.

Not everyone lives 30 minutes or less drive and only have to spend money on tickets and $10 in gas. It’s a vacation every time we go to Orlando.
I think you’d be surprised how many people on here live more than a couple hours away from campus. Many of us still buy tickets

I think you’d be surprised how many people on here live more than a couple hours away from campus. Many of us still buy tickets
Donating money if you aren’t going to go anyway is the best option. If you buy tickets and don’t go you really aren’t helping anything except it looking bad on tv with no one in those seats. They could have been sold to someone who wanted to be at the game.

Happy to add 4 seats to these numbers. We used to have tickets under my father-in-law's account for the first 5 years on-campus, but stopped going when our daughter was born. She really got into watching the games on TV this year, and the Family Plan w/ Installments made it possible to budget the tickets in.

Not sure why they don't advertise these options more than they are now because I think they'd get tons of local, young families interested. Maybe they don't have to with the way they've been selling them since the Peach Bowl.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT