ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewal Email is Out

I started off in Section 211 when the stadium first opened. Then they converted 211 into a club section at significantly higher price. So, I moved over one section, and then a few years later they converted that section into the Stadium Club. So, I moved over another section. That's just the way it is. I don't complain. I just buy the most expensive seats I can afford/justify to support the team and enjoy the games.

Utah and TCU found out that the increased TV revenue doesn't go as far as they thought because when you move up to P5, your expenses increase as well. Salaries for ALL coaches (not just football and basketball) are going to need to go up. Travel is going to increase. We no longer have a conference opponent within bus driving distance. Cincinnati and Houston will be the two closest schools in the B12. We also do not get a full share of B12 revenue for the first several years.

We need increased income to guarantee the bonds that will be used to finance part of the $100 million football upgrades that were announced several months ago. Right now there is not enough space in the Wayne Densch Center for the analysts UCF football has on staff. Last I heard, they had one or more staffers sitting at a desk in a hallway.

We are in desperate need of an upgrade to most of the basketball facilities except the arena itself.

Our exit fee would be $10 million if we didn't join the B12 until 2024. An announcement of a higher negotiated amount to leave for the 2023 season has not been announced, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is over $14 million.

I understand the realities but breaking mine down to a monthly figure equals a damn nice car payment. I hope my rig doesn't break down.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
If I can keep my seats and do away with Parking all together (or at least get the furthest/cheapest parking), I’ll be fine. The actual ticket cost increase of $7 is a non issue, but the softball parking doubling up makes it all too expensive and not worth it. $5000 for my 4 seats in 211F is at the top of what I wanted to pay yearly. But I don’t want to move sections, so if there are bigger increases coming I’ll just let all this demand and wait list step in and take my tickets. Anytime I have to sell tickets, I sell at a huge loss so I don’t think the demand justifies the price, must be 1,500 ppl on the waitlist for those $199 season tickets.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Where's the best place to sign up to be on the waitlist for season tickets? I can't find that information easily on UCF's website...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT