ADVERTISEMENT

Section 109 - Row 1

I ended up getting 109 row 19 on ticketbastard. Single ticket for $158 shipped. Can't wait to see this beatdown in person!!

Reactions: Mikesi
It's a great seat

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. If it gives someone in GKC a little extra beer money, I'm good with it. I remember unloading one of my club seats for $10 one time to a scalper. I'm sure he got some good coin for it.

I actually think that's a bargain in the aftermarket at $158 the best football game in the entire SouthEast.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. If it gives someone in GKC a little extra beer money, I'm good with it. I remember unloading one of my club seats for $10 one time to a scalper. I'm sure he got some good coin for it.

I actually think that's a bargain in the aftermarket at $158 the best football game in the entire SouthEast.
It's a steal. UCFs Gameday experience is amazing. Always a fun time in addition to the game being arguably the most important and definitely the most anticipated game in UCF history

I've done the exact same for $10 and also made $175 once which tells you about the attendance and opponents

Enjoy!

Once we beat Temple, and USF beats crappy Tulsa, it's game on. Tickets seem to be hitting resistance at the $200 level, as the scalpers are in the mix mostly now in the upper decks. I intentionally held out for one of the GKC sections, as I at least know the money is going to a good source. Otherwise, I would have held out for game day, as single seat tickets are pretty easy to come by at good prices.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT