ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like a Memphis vs UCF reunion in Orlando. Cheez-it Bowl OU vs FSU

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
The two competed in the American Athletic Conference together in 2019 when Norvell was at Memphis and Gabriel was at UCF. Norvell said he has always been impressed with Gabriel's capabilities.

“He’s an extremely talented quarterback, and you see the way that he's played this year, he just continues to get better,” Norvell said. “His vision, his talent, the things that he can do, it just has that natural playmaking ability that shows up. Throughout the course of the game, I think they do a great job in their offensive scheme and try to utilize their personnel... it's going to be a wonderful challenge for our defense.”

And I thought he couldn’t be anymore douche. How’s the sentiment with OU fans? Did he have a good year, I hadn’t heard anything on him and I know their team record was as bad as OU has done since I can remember.

I REALLY hope Tatum Bethune smokes him on one in the bowl game. Not hurt him him of course, but definitely smokes him. Of course that’s if he plays and doesn’t sit out like a little bitch!

Reactions: PositYourself
And I thought he couldn’t be anymore douche. How’s the sentiment with OU fans? Did he have a good year, I hadn’t heard anything on him and I know their team record was as bad as OU has done since I can remember.
read some of their commentary after games . kind of similar to here where some blame the rest of the team while others don’t think he has ‘It’ in close games on the road . He was pretty awful in the cold at West Virginia and had massive numbers at Texas Tech but they lost both games

It would be funny if some y'all could go to the game dressed as monarch butterflies wearing UCF shirts and stuff! Fly little butterfly , fly and be great .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT