ADVERTISEMENT

Selling 2 Basketball Season Tickets - 4th Row

UCF Kayaker

Silver Knight
May 29, 2001
Spring Hill, TN
I am selling my UCF basketball season tickets. The tickets are in the 4th Row, basically across the court from our bench. Section 105, D, 16-17. These are sweet seats with good people around them. I live out of town, so will not be able to attend games.

The cost of the two tickets are $618. This is $500 for the two season tickets, then $118 for the booster fee. In our group, we divide the total booster fee by the number of football/basketball tickets and charge each person the appropriate percentage.

If you haven't seen a game close to the court, it's pretty cool. You get to hear a lot a lot more things that are happening on the court and get a unique perspective on the game. If interested, please reply. I'll take the first person who responds, as long as they can PayPal the money relatively quickly. Looking forward to the program improving under Coach Dawkins. If you buy these tickets this year, you'll have first dibs to get them every year going forward (unless I move back, which I doubt will happen until retirement).

I sit near there, and it's great second half on those occasions when we're still in the game. Fans are indeed friendly, though not loud enough.When there's a low-attendance game, my yells have even been heard by our players (when they've lost track of the shot clock winding down or didn't notice a teammate who's fought to get open). You can't do that when you're watching at home!

One of my most interesting memories there is when you could hear Donnie yell at his players to run a certain play. When they ignored him, he'd get this strange look on his face, turn around, and go back to his seat. It was the oddest thing. Kirk would have yelled at the player and benched him!

One of my most interesting memories there is when you could hear Donnie yell at his players to run a certain play. When they ignored him, he'd get this strange look on his face, turn around, and go back to his seat. It was the oddest thing. Kirk would have yelled at the player and benched him!
Yeah. Toward the end last year, even the TV announcers were aghast that the disgruntled bench players weren't even screaming to their on-court teammates about the clock or something. Discipline and camaraderie had totally broken down.

Unlike Speraw, Jones almost never sat down (nor went back to his seat).

Speraw wasn't a big yelling coach either but he had a bit more temper than Jones.

Last edited:
Unlike Speraw, Jones almost never sat down (nor went back to his seat). Speraw wasn't a big yelling coach either but he had a bit more temper than Jones.
He was so short in stature, I never noticed he was standing.

That explains it. Donnie had a horrible relationship with the players. This was directly from a 4 year player. Oh well.

That explains it. Donnie had a horrible relationship with the players. This was directly from a 4 year player. Oh well.
And different relationships with different players. Dawkins is going to be such a breath of fresh air.

Please everyone, show up Monday and every other game. We get so tired of sitting in empty sections each November and December. Give this experienced and talented squad your support and they won't let you down!

Every coach in history had some good and some not so good relationship with players. I just find it somewhat amusing to think others don't know that basic fact.

DJ is no different...Dawkins is no different and so on...same in every sport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT