ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-OT: Todd Stansbury considering change for Bobby Dodd Stadium

From the article, talking about our Cabana Club... "The athletic department is planning on adding similar sections behind both end zones of Bright House Networks Stadium."

I don't follow these things as closely as many on this board, but I hadn't heard this before. Are we going to build cabanas clubs in the endzones too?

From the article, talking about our Cabana Club... "The athletic department is planning on adding similar sections behind both end zones of Bright House Networks Stadium."

I don't follow these things as closely as many on this board, but I hadn't heard this before. Are we going to build cabanas clubs in the endzones too?
The master plan is to eventually just have an empty grass area around the field where there will be an electronic rave going on concurrent with the football game sideshow.

Yes...the last 2 home games of the season they had a test tent in front of the students on the field.

With the new Virtual Reality Goggles, you will be able to sit in the stands and watch any teams you want on the field without having to suffer watching the current game.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT