ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Day

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
First thing that came to mind was how much of the defensive line that we were losing. Lots of other key positions as well. It
made me a little nervous

Who’s going to replace Taj?

Who can catch the ball at tight end?

Is Jake Brown coming back?

Will we have a defensive enforcer without Jasinski?

What about the kicking game?

Will we lose any underclassmen?

First thing that came to mind was how much of the defensive line that we were losing. Lots of other key positions as well. It
made me a little nervous

1 Who’s going to replace Taj?

2 Who can catch the ball at tight end?

3 Is Jake Brown coming back?

4 Will we have a defensive enforcer without Jasinski?

5 What about the kicking game?

6 Will we lose any underclassmen?

Wild shots in the dark

1 Thompson is our biggest RB after Taj
2 MacCollister or move Marlon to TE
3 Jake is a Jr, according to the 2 deep he has started every game this year
4 Charlton, Evans, or Gilyard?
5 Great question
6 Otis? Next man up, keep restocking the clown car.......

Reactions: Mikesi
Otis, He Gone.... guy is looking miserable and look at his cryptic posts. He’s a good kid too and is a key component to the team. I hope he realizes grass isn’t greener on the other side and realizes that he has a great opportunity and team

made me a little nervous

-Greg McCrae and the Bentavious B.I.G.

-TE will now be mostly a blocker, specifically Hescock blockin'. MacCollister (ND transfer) and Roberson will help in the receiving dept.

-Who knows? Sounds like he will be grad transfer. Not sure if he wants to play football any more.

-Savage Pat is a bit slow. Love his energy and leadership but next year will be an upgrade with Gilyard.

-Dylan Barnas or Connor Piazza. The latter looks promising.

-Probably. Otis ain't leaving. Similar to the Snelson situation, he needs one more year and then he can bounce.

Last edited:
made me a little nervous

1. Bentavious
2. We certainly have the numbers, so spring ball will tell us.
3. Barely came back this year, I think he's done with the game.
4. Gilyard, who is probably better anyway.
5. probably recruit one out of high school as a scholarship kicker.
6. I don't see it, but someone might have some family circumstance that forces them into a bad decision to leave early.

Otis, He Gone.... guy is looking miserable and look at his cryptic posts. He’s a good kid too and is a key component to the team. I hope he realizes grass isn’t greener on the other side and realizes that he has a great opportunity and team
Oh I disagree. I'd argue Killins is just as good. Killins is getting the 'blue collar' crap, but is just as versatile in many roles.

Don't get me wrong, McCrae earned that scholly, and has proven is worth time and time again. But I don't see Killins being anything less.

Anderson is still solid. I wish he could see the impact he is making for us, time and time again. UCF is just a clown car of talent, so many weapons, no one 'rules' the game.

And ditto on Thompson, love that kid. McGown fumbled a lot, and Anderson, Killins and McCrae are massively underappreciated for their ball security. Best in the biz right now.

I mean, people were saying Cincy 'beat themselves,' but they have to realize ... we secure the ball, other teams do not. That's why we win over and over, as much as anything else.

Again, I worry about the D as well as the O-line.
It's ideal that we're playing FAMU early to work out the bugs.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Not worried about TE. 89 Robinson will be good along with 88 and other options. Couz gave us the one year cushion we need for others to grow into upperclassmen.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT